Any Upcoming Gigs?

Lupus said:
Saw Rolo Tomassi last night at the Liverpool Barfly it was pretty awesome. They're brilliant live. Support was really good too.

Just checked out a few of their videos on Youtube. Very interesting stuff!

Kaede said:
Seeing Yeah Yeah Yeah's at Shepherd's Bush Empire this Saturday. Cannot wait.
I've failed to get tickets for this, but my next gig is suicidal.

Suicidal tendencies at the electric ballroom =) now, if only infectious grooves were there as well....

Edit: Almost forgot, trujillo is not there anymore as well :(

Athlete at the O2 Academy in Oxford, 16th July :)

Aaron said:
Fightstar
You Me At Six
Elliot Minor
McFly
Kids In Glass Houses
The Blackout (maybe)
Brokencyde (maybe)
I'm so jealous, I really want to see You Me At Six, but they're never playing anywhere near me :(
I saw Kids In Glass Houses in Sheffield in October, they were awesome!

I will be at leeds fest like what my thread before said. But also, I'll be going to see a festival called Slamdunk which has many bands:

a.jpg

The King Blues will be awesome. Same with Anti-flag. Cobra starship will be enjoyable too. About the others.. we'll see ;_; - I don't like the blackout or youmeatsix.

RetroRainbow said:
chaos said:
Kaede said:
Seeing Yeah Yeah Yeah's at Shepherd's Bush Empire this Saturday. Cannot wait.
I've failed to get tickets for this, but my next gig is suicidal.

I LOVE YOU BOTH.

But I love Karen O/Nick Zinner more. ♥

Well, YYY's were effing incredible on Saturday night. Karen O is the best front woman of any band around at the moment. Great set list, but they could have played more from 'Show Your Bones'. I was even in the mosh pit for Y control...deffo getting too old for all that.

Off to see Art Brut and Ladyhawke next month. :)

Yagami said:
I will be at leeds fest like what my thread before said. But also, I'll be going to see a festival called Slamdunk which has many bands:

Damn it...I've never heard of 90% of those bands. I'm DEFFO getting to old. Hundred Reasons are pretty cool though, surprised they are still going.

Hundred Reasons are pretty cool though, surprised they are still going.
I saw Hundred Reasons a few weeks ago in Oxford, they were AMAZING, best live act I've ever seen I think :D
Also playing at Slamdunk, I'd recommend You Me At Six, Kids In Glass Houses, Attack! Attack! and Tonight is Goodbye - if you like that kind of music all these are great. I would love to be able to go to this festival!

Lupus said:
No one pitted when I went, they were all too hipster.

There was a guy completely off his face dancing about, so someone stepped in and pushed him. Then about half the crowd joined in.

Just found out Jenny Lewis is playing London in August!!!! Tickets on sale tomorrow...can't wait to see her again. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1H5yOfRG-RE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1H5yOfRG-RE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Saw Ladyhawke last week who I thought was really good, despite what I'd heard from other people.

Off to Maximo Park tonight. :)

Uh...

Lacuna Coil in August (Maybe)

Annotations of an Autopsy (Some guy I know, his band is support, maybe.)

TRC* in September (For shits and giggles)

DragonForce in December. (For shits and giggles)

* = Chav Metal.

Lacuna coil... I'll be in Italy when they're here :(
anyway, enjoy!

I've been to Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction last Wednesday. Jane's Addiction was kinda meh, but NIN was brilliant. They had Gary Numan as a special guest =)

I'll be going to Leeds to see The World Inferno Friendship Society in August. According to some fan board there whould be a dozen of us in that gig, but it will be amazing =D

Back