Any Upcoming Gigs?

I've seen quite alot of gigs recently, so many it would take a while to list.

Anyway, upcoming ones (i'm already going too- theres alot I'll go to soon which will just be a spare of the moment kinda thing):

Outcry Collective and The Dead Formats
Leeds Festival
Hadouken!
Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Bring Me The Horizon

I'm pretty sure there is one more but I can't remember.

I should be seeing Yes in the autumn which should be epic. The only other upcomming gig that I wish I could get to is Shpongle who are playing down in London on Halloween. Who knows if i'll be able to get down there for that though :(

Maltos said:
I should be seeing Yes in the autumn which should be epic. The only other upcomming gig that I wish I could get to is Shpongle who are playing down in London on Halloween. Who knows if i'll be able to get down there for that though :(

Asia and Yes? Some classic progressive rock! =)

Thanks for letting me know. I'm definintely going.

chaos said:
Asia and Yes? Some classic progressive rock! =)

Thanks for letting me know. I'm definintely going.
I saw Asia a couple of months back, they were brilliant so i'm hoping my favourite band, Yes, are going strong with the current line-up :)

And no problem. You can never have enough prog rock in your life :wink:

chaos said:
^
I just wished Pink Floyd was still active. They would never went to south america when I was there.. :(

I've seen Roger Waters live twice ;)

Once in Hyde Park and once in Earls Court ;)

He was playing with Nick Mason and Richard Wright too. (Aka: Full Pink Floyd lineup minus Gilmour)

Might be worth checking out The Australian Pink Floyd. Aparently very faithful reproductions of sound and the actual shows. They also played at Dave Gilmour's 50th birthday, so they've got a good blessing from the band. :p

Of course, it'll never be the same as the real thing but at least I think they still tour pretty actively. I missed them last time they came to Cardiff as it was the same date as another gig, but I hope to catch them in the future.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
^
I just wished Pink Floyd was still active. They would never went to south america when I was there.. :(

I've seen Roger Waters live twice ;)

Once in Hyde Park and once in Earls Court ;)

He was playing with Nick Mason and Richard Wright too. (Aka: Full Pink Floyd lineup minus Gilmour)
I've seen roger waters in Brazil, but he didnt'bring the others :(

Still, I wanted to see the real pink floyd. I've seen the australian pink floyd. They are good and popular enough to fly all the way to brazil for gigs =P but the real thing, I'm yet to see, if you know what I mean :)

Flatmate bagged me a ticket for Deftones supported by Rival Schools next week at the Forum.

This is my face, all day today -> 8)

Kaede said:
Flatmate bagged me a ticket for Deftones supported by Rival Schools next week at the Forum.

This is my face, all day today -> 8)

you lucky, my mate is going to that deftones gig, i've never seen someone order tickets so fast. I still would of loved to have seen Offspring this month :(

Deftones were effing CLASS btw. Although I still prefer me some Rival Schools.

Next up, I have tickets for:

Rodriego y Gabriella
White Lies
Yeah Yeah Yeahs (again).

8)

Regards

K

Where you seeing Sonic Youth? I was tempted by the Nightmare Before Christmas thing they are playing with My Bloody Valentine at Minehead but it's a bit pricey. (And probably very cold).

Ooh. Didn't know about this. It's just after I get back from Amsterdam, so I'll see how my money is looking on payday and maybe get a couple of tickets. =)

I've just realized I have a lot of upcoming gigs =)

19/09 - WOMAD festival
20/09 - WOMAD festival
21/09 - Jeff Beck + Imelda May
23/09 - Sonic Youth
08/10 - Pixies
22/10 - Proclaimers
30/10 - Fleetwood Mac
16/11 - Alice In Chains
17/11 - Yes
21/12 - Public Image
08/03 - Les Claypool

Back