Any Upcoming Gigs?

I would like to go to leeds music festival, but I'm pretty sure it will be near impossible to get tickets. Also, I tried to get tickets recently to rise against+flobots+anti flag, but they sold out very quickly (which was surprising, I didn't know they'd be that big).

panda z said:
Hundred Reasons at the Carling Academy in Oxford, 5th April :)
My mate's band is supporting these at Moho in manchester at the start of april. My mates also got a gig at the Ritz soon which is awsome.

I've also pre-ordered tickets for Oasis at Heaton park in summer, which is seriously round the corner from my house!

double post how uncool :D

The Luchagors at Corporation in Sheffield, 4th July

Also want to see Attack! Attack! in May, but haven't got anyone to go with :(

Anyone here stupid enough to pay a ridiculously high sum to see Michael Jackson :lol:

Apperntly they're expected to sell at highs of 1000 quid cause it's the last time he's gonna play in Europe.

Thankfully- I don't like him.

My mate is going to get a Michael Jackson ticket. I dunno if I'd want to see him, but its probably a chance of a lifetime. The actual ticket prices aren't exactly arm-and-leg losing expensive, actually, they are pretty cheap. Once they are sold out though, then I'll expect 'em to go high. For some reason I doubt a grand.

Anyway, I have Britney's Circus upcoming.

MJ hasn't put on a good show in decades though. He's exhausted. I'd be curious to see the concert, but really, it wouldn't be worth it.

Jayme said:
My mate is going to get a Michael Jackson ticket. I dunno if I'd want to see him, but its probably a chance of a lifetime. The actual ticket prices aren't exactly arm-and-leg losing expensive, actually, they are pretty cheap. Once they are sold out though, then I'll expect 'em to go high. For some reason I doubt a grand.

Anyway, I have Britney's Circus upcoming.

So they say on the news; they expect them to sell for a grand.

My ticket for Metallica turned up today 8)8)

Chumbawamba play the globe in Cardiff on Wednesday 11/03/2009.

Probably not going myself as I will be skint just before pay day, and have a lot of money going straight after.

Saw Rolo Tomassi last night at the Liverpool Barfly it was pretty awesome. They're brilliant live. Support was really good too.

Back