Any recommendations for me?

Xelis

Hunter
Now that the winter shows are all coming to a close I was wondering is there anything you can recommend that I may like, here is what ive seen.

Scrubs
Heroes
Lost
Prison Break
House
Grey's Anatomy
NCIS
Smallville
Arrested Development
Friends
Band of Brothers
Dexter
Over There
South Park
Family Guy

Dont bother mentioning CSI :roll:

Doesnt leave much does it :p
Thanks in advance.

There's a few good shows on Paramount Comedy:

Two and a Half men
King of Queens
Becker (an acquired taste)

and a few more, but the shittier ones like Everybody Loves Raymond have been played to death. -_-

Hyaku said:
There's a few good shows on Paramount Comedy:

Two and a Half men
King of Queens
Becker (an acquired taste)

and a few more, but the shittier ones like Everybody Loves Raymond have been played to death. -_-

Two and a Half men - Really wanted to like this cause I like Mr. Sheen, but I didnt like it :(
King of Queens - Its an ok series, nothing really stand out though.
Becker (an acquired taste) - Actually havent seen much of this.

Thanks for the quick reply though.

Desperate Housewives is a very good show, its the third season has just ended.

But for Sitcoms, my all time classic has to be 'Home Improvement' I've seen every episode, but it is one of the greatest sitcoms made.

Animation wise, there is Seth MacFarlane's other creation, American Dad; In his own words its basically the same show, its just more political then pop cultural.

Hmm. . .what else, there are thousands of shows and you have listed all genres, so I'm guessing just channel hop and see what comes to your likening.

I'm gonna throw in 3rd Rock From The Sun as well. I've just been reminded how brilliant that show was.

McIcy said:
Two comedies for you:

Black Books
The IT Crowd

The 'IT' Crowd, is one of the best british sitcoms, along with Peep Show and a few others.

I love the nerd references and the jokes almost everyone would get "Is You're Computer Plugged In?"

New season soon. . .i think. . .

EDIT:
Only Fools and ******* Horses, You must've seen it, But it isn't on your list. YOU PLONKER. .I'm hi-larious

Seen The 'IT' Crowd, thought it wasnt that funny and Only Fools and Horses goes without saying, I was brought up on it. Peep Show is something I have yet to try, Ive seen That Michell and Webb Look which, along with Big Train is why me and 2 mates are writing a sketch show, that we will hopefully be putting forward to Channel 4 in the near future.

Hyaku said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
I'm gonna throw in 3rd Rock From The Sun as well. I've just been reminded how brilliant that show was.

Haven't heard anyone mention that in years. o.o

It's still on? >_>;
No idea, don't really watch TV anymore. I bought the complete box set.

Back