another xbox price cut otw

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
From Friday, 14th March, Xbox 360, which includes a 20GB hard drive and one wireless controller, will have an ERP of €269.99/£199.99 – a saving of €80/£50 on the current ERP. The Xbox 360 Elite, which comes with a massive 120GB hard drive enabling consumers to store huge quantities of content downloaded from Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace as well as their own music, will have an ERP of €369.99/£259.99 – a saving of €80/£40. The Xbox 360 Arcade console, perfect for those wishing to make their first foray into the gaming and entertainment world of Xbox, will have an ERP of €199.99/£159.99 – a saving of €80/£20

and still we're yet to see 1 from sony.................

no wonder i still don't have a ps3

Ryo Chan said:

I thought we already had a PS3 price cut :? Not that it matters now anyway since Microsoft are rumored to be bringing out an external blu-ray drive

Hate it when people complain its a noisey console, turn your TV up! its never given me issues and I'd had my xbox and my xbox elite since their release dates.

Roadie said:
Hate it when people complain its a noisey console, turn your TV up! its never given me issues and I'd had my xbox and my xbox elite since their release dates.

Still... the 360 is a pretty expensive console, with a lot of hassle. The amount of people complaining that the 360 broke down, it's apalling.

"Let's make our console cheaper, but give it more break down =P"

Ryo Chan said:
i've heard nothing about breakdowns in the past year

and i'm incharge of replacing consoles games

Well, my console broke down in January, as did my brother's friend, my brother's other friend, his other friend, and my friend. I think that's a pretty high breakdown rate.

how about your brothers in laws, cousins, uncles, wifes, neece, son, sister in laws, pet poodles?

seriously with a record like that if i was a parent i'd ban u from anything electronical

Roadie said:
Hate it when people complain its a noisey console, turn your TV up!
A silent scene will still be a silent scene no matter how much you turn the volume up.

Well, "silent" apart from the jet engine taking off underneath the TV. -_-

Aaron said:
Well, "silent" apart from the jet engine taking off underneath the TV. -_-
Haha, it's fairly accurate, though I really don't care all that much, too busy looking at my TV screen concentrating on the game.

BlackWolf said:
Ryo Chan said:

I thought we already had a PS3 price cut :? Not that it matters now anyway since Microsoft are rumored to be bringing out an external blu-ray drive

The Ps3 didnt have a price cut, it was a new model of Ps3 with a smaller HD and no backwards capability, witch they made cheaper. We wont be seeing the 60gb hd model with backwards capability anymore in the UK, only 2nd handones. :)

animegoth666 said:
BlackWolf said:
Ryo Chan said:

The Ps3 didnt have a price cut, it was a new model of Ps3 with a smaller HD and no backwards capability, witch they made cheaper. We wont be seeing the 60gb hd model with backwards capability anymore in the UK, only 2nd handones. :)

Well, it was pretty much a price cut. The model was created in order to be cheaper.

Espy said:
animegoth666 said:
BlackWolf said:
Ryo Chan said:

Well, it was pretty much a price cut. The model was created in order to be cheaper.
Not really, when you think the xbox has so many different models and each ones gets a price cut. o_O; I'd thought they would have at least price cut the 60gb one instead of totally discontinuing it >.<;
Damn sony!
Probably why my first next gen console is going to be a 360 :)

Is 40GB really not enough for some people? I could understand a PC, but a games console? Game trailers and demos? The odd movie, sure, but I'd have thought 40 gigs would be more than enough...

The 360 Premium has improved, and the Elite versions almost never break. Come back with valid arguments when your PS3s stop overheating.

sure, they break down a lot, but the consoles have a 3 year warranty for the Red Ring of Death, if your console is gonna break is WILL be within that time or you got a heck of a 360...., so your console will die, it'll get repaired for free, you will be xbox-less for a month tops, I don't see what the big fuss is, go play some PC demos or dust off your PS2 for a bit.

Back