Anonymous does n-... Oh dear, registration required?

Lin

Brigade Leader
Liek, hay guiz!

I'z figured that, since I'm finally embracing the fact that I actually like animu and whatnotz, I should actually try and, y'know, communitize with other people who like the same.
It dawned on me that I should stop making horrible remarks when I was hanging on the release of every new Bleach chapter, own every single Tsubasa and xXxHOLiC to be released so far and spent half an hour in HMV agonising over what to buy in the Anime DVD section.

So anywayz, I really like, in no particular order :

Manga
- Bleach
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- xXxHOLiC
- Biomega
- Blame!

Anime
- Speed Grapher
- Pani Poni Dash
- Azumanga Daioh
- Trigun

Would just liekz to meet sum moar people who like animu and manga, p'raps get some recommendations and maybe make some friends, interbuttz based or RL clubbishness.

Live from the Interwebz, out!

Welcome to the Animu forums, Lin. Hmm, your style of typing is very fimiliar... but never mind that ^^.
Mmhm, seconded Mononoke's Bleach opinion and Speed Grapher is also gooood. Anywho, Enjoy!

Familiarrrr liek hao? Prolly 'cause I'z like a gestalt consciousness of all the finest minds on the interworldz!

Bleach so totally started off as a guilty pleasure, I felt teh bad about likin' somethin' so popular, but it grew on me like a highly psychotropic fungus.

Though if I was gonna do the ol' cosplay (oh man, I want to and yet don't want to), I'd hit up me some Syaoran, Fai D. Flowright or Saiga.

Word, yo.

Otaku-san said:
Taylor said:
Welcome to the forumz strange typing anime person man...

it's other bad grammer, or l33t talk

God forbid I actually fancy typing my posts in a manner which I find enjoyable, and something that stands out, relative to most anyway.

My "grammer"(sic) is normally perfect, actually, thank you very much; I just find that on the internet, it really doesn't matter a damn because it shouldn't be SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Don't crap on other people's style of typing if you yourself can't capitalise, spell, punctuate or even use the correct words. That sentence is just an embarrassment if you're trying to be a pedant.

In other news :

Fanx yoo kindly for all the 'hayloz' and whatnot, is most welcomin'.

Welcome to the forums.

Pity I get a headache trying to read your typing. Maybe the Google translation function or Bablefish might be able to help me out.

Goes away.

Comes back.

Nope, no good it broke both of them.

YO, YO, YO, SNAKE DAWG GEE MAYN. I leik animu an mango too, LEZ BE FRIENDS. ^____________________________________^

Back