Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

animefreak17 said:
Does anyone knowing If the other parts of code geass will released not the series but the others if you know what I mean,

Are they going to be released in the UK or US only
I'm assuming you're talking about Akito the Exiled.
Funimation have the US rights, but there's still another two episodes to come out in Japan though, so it may be a while before Funimation start doing anything with it much like Ghost in the Shell ARISE.
I hope for the sake of everyone without a region free BD player that Khazi doesn't get the UK rights.
The Japanese BDs do have English subtitles if you really can't wait, and I happen to have a second unsealed LE copy of the first Episode...

So I meet this guy the other day and he told me he was a racists and he hate them and I said why are you a racists and why do you hate them and he said my dad used to take my to

Dog races
Horse races
Track races
Car races
Ect

And that why I'm a racists I hate them because there boring , and he continued to say now if you excuse me I'm going to meet up with my best mate ryuji from Japan were going drinking lol

Two alligators walks in a bar and the bar tender says get out and the alligators says what why and the bar tender says we only allow crocodiles in here and the alligators says

What a croc.

Get it

2 black guys walks in a bar and the bar tender said hoy you 2 get out your type isn't welcome in here and the one black guy says why is that and what do you mean our type and the bar tender says can't you read the sign out side saying

no guys allowed tonights a hen party

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever played this,

You watch a anime that's simular to other anime and you watch a scene and you say what's going to happen next,

E.g

You say
A guy walks to school and bumps in to a girl

And if it happens you get a point

Iv got a ghost entries on myanimelist but I don't know how to get ride of them, if been told how but if tired to do it over and over but to no avail.

Could someone help me out please because I'm too f****** stupid to do it by my self

Yup, I look up details on the ANN encyclopaedia all the time. I always look up the cast and crew on IMDB for movies too. Knowing who was responsible for what helps me pick out potential future series to watch. For example, I identified Waiting in the Summer as one to watch because it was directed by Tatsuyuki Nagai(AnoHana, Toradora) and written by Yousuke Kuroda (Please Teacher and later on Jormungand).

If got a great idea for a story

Ok who here has seen Deadman wounder land

Well it's the beginning of that the first 5 min of the story and his family is hated by every one and his sister is raped and killed by the family's who they think he killed there kids and a few months later it's found out he was innocent and the family's are in shock to find out he was innocent and goes in to hiding and he hunts them down one by one seeking vengeance

What ya think of that

if you wanted to would you want to live anywhere else

I mean by country

Well my dad said if he won the lottery he's want to move to Australia and he'd take all of us and I said no thank, not that if got anything against Australia but iv lived here all my life and it wouldn't be home if I moved, sure I wouldn't mind going over seas on holiday or a trip but to move away forever I wouldn't want to because it's home to me here.

Re: if you wanted to would you want to live anywhere else

I don't have a problem with moving (I did it a lot as a child so I've never become especially attached). Having said that, the UK is mostly fine for my requirements at the moment and I'd definitely object if someone else wanted me to move against my will!

If the situation in the UK changes in line with some of the more crackpot government suggestions then I could see a voluntary relocation looking good one day.

(Japan would be tempting but I'd probably run out of money within a few months and end up living on a park bench if my visits weren't carefully restricted, hahaha.)

R

Re: if you wanted to would you want to live anywhere else

Rui said:
I don't have a problem with moving (I did it a lot as a child so I've never become especially attached). Having said that, the UK is mostly fine for my requirements at the moment and I'd definitely object if someone else wanted me to move against my will!

If the situation in the UK changes in line with some of the more crackpot government suggestions then I could see a voluntary relocation looking good one day.

(Japan would be tempting but I'd probably run out of money within a few months and end up living on a park bench if my visits weren't carefully restricted, hahaha.)

R

Yeah but if you did move wouldn't you miss living here.

My dad's ante went over to Australia and after a few years she moved back and her reason was because it was to hot for her ( il assume it's a old people thing)

Back