Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Mutsumi said:
Ryo Chan said:
Mutsumi said:
I just don't like that someone who is clearly a nice person is being ostracised because he has not picked up the unwritten rules of this forum quick enough. I really don't see why some of you have taken such offence at his innocent and some might say misguided enthusiasm.

ostrich.jpg

I couldn't help but lol. XD

sorry, it's just something a friend said thinking that ostracised had something to do with ostriches :D

Jaymii said:
I'm here for you, bro. :)
Sick guy. :)

Mutsumi said:
I just don't like that someone who is clearly a nice person is being ostracised because he has not picked up the unwritten rules of this forum quick enough. I really don't see why some of you have taken such offence at his innocent and some might say misguided enthusiasm.
He has *been told* that he hasn't picked up on the *common sense etiquette* he is being asked for and has continued *in the face of people writing it out for him*.

I lolled hard at "some might say" though, so I vote your post A+ all the same. :p

I'm not saying this thread is a bad idea, nor that he deserves any more hounding unless he still proves incapable even after this clear Rui-provided piece of guidance he has now received.

'Common sense' is a largely useless term that is used all too often to mean 'things I think you should know but which I could not tell you', or similar.

Don't like a thread he makes? Don't post in it. If 90% of the threads he makes then get no replies, I am sure he will get the message.

Anything is better than what is happening at the moment. This may be the internet, but people should not harass others like this. I know you guys are better than this.

i dont mind the harassment iv delt with it all my life
anyway this saves me making threads
i wanted to make one about

myths and legends used in anime

animefreak17 said:
myths and legends used in anime
That would be one of the "actual potentially interesting threads".

This is for the general crap that you post that isn't going to lead to interesting discussion.

Mutsumi said:
'Common sense' is a largely useless term
I am not in the least surprised that you think this.

ilmaestro you make it then myth and legends used in anime
im going to dration manner tomorrow and im not looking farward to it.......why cause
il be the from 9am to 6pm its too long a day to stay that long and iv already been there once, everythings going to be expensive, and it will be crowded and i dont like crowded places, il be by my self and not in a group.

animefreak17 said:

That doesn't make it right. It is clear to me that you are a nice person and that you mean well, and I think that others should be able to see this too, and on account of it be more forgiving of these 'unwritten rules' you've accidentally stepped on. You're not an idiot, but I can tell there are some things you do not grasp as well as others here, no doubt due to your Aspergers. I strongly suspect that the majority of those here being harsh towards you have little to no knowledge of what Aspergers entails, less so how best to deal with someone who has it. Such tends to be the case in real life the majority of the time too, sadly.

Mutsumi said:
animefreak17 said:

That doesn't make it right. It is clear to me that you are a nice person and that you mean well, and I think that others should be able to see this too, and on account of it be more forgiving of these 'unwritten rules' you've accidentally stepped on. You're not an idiot, but I can tell there are some things you do not grasp as well as others here, no doubt due to your Aspergers. I strongly suspect that the majority of those here being harsh towards you have little to no knowledge of what Aspergers entails, less so how best to deal with someone who has it. Such tends to be the case in real life the majority of the time too, sadly.
theres nothing to forgive i love everyone on here i get the information on the latest anime and i can talk to others that have the same interests as me. i dont hold grudges and everything they say is true
i do lack common sense, i act before i think and i speak my mind.

animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:
animefreak17 said:

theres nothing to forgive i love everyone on here i get the information on the latest anime and i can talk to others that have the same interests as me. i dont hold grudges and everything they say is true
i do lack common sense, i act before i think and i speak my mind.
1)I am saying that others should be more forgiving of you accidentally stepping on unwritten rules, not you be forgiving of everyone else.
2)There is no real definition of what common sense is. It does not refer to any actual rules.
3)Acting on impulse is perhaps the only thing you could be better off changing. Thinking before you act would help anyone a great deal.
4)Speaking your mind is fine, just be aware of the consequences doing so could have sometimes.

animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:
ilmaestro said:
Mutsumi said:

Why is this? Have you made an observation about me that you would care to share?
cant we get along please
i like this thread idea
No really, I am intrigued to know why he might think my view to be so fitting of me. Honestly, I think I may already know the answer, but I wish to hear it from him to be sure.

animefreak17 said:
@Mutsumi
i speak my mind but iv got nothing negative to say against anyone

That is the best way to have it, and also a reason why you do not deserve to be treated like you have been earlier in this thread. Though I wonder, perhaps seeing you getting picked on bothered me more than I bothered you? My stance on the subject stays the same either way.

Anyway, I've stayed up far too late now, so I'm going to get some sleep now.

Mutsumi said:
animefreak17 said:
@Mutsumi
i speak my mind but iv got nothing negative to say against anyone

That is the best way to have it, and also a reason why you do not deserve to be treated like you have been earlier in this thread. Though I wonder, perhaps seeing you getting picked on bothered me more than I bothered you? My stance on the subject stays the same either way.

Anyway, I've stayed up far too late now, so I'm going to get some sleep now.
we,re all friends here i haven't been here long but i feel that we all have.

Mutsumi said:
ilmaestro said:
Mutsumi said:

Why is this? Have you made an observation about me that you would care to share?
That is the observation. The fact that you seem to have come up with a reason for it yourself without any further input from me speaks volumes.

animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro you make it then myth and legends used in anime
I might do, if I have time to create a decent enough first post for it. From which angle did you want to look at it?

This is a much better idea

In all honesty I can't actually stay overly pissed at AF17 as I was quite similair to him on another forum back in the day

Back