Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Gunna make a suggestion in a AF17 thread for once...

Can you just make a thread call it "animefreak17 general chat" and ask all your questions, queries and life changing opinions in there? That way, you can ask as much as you want to the community without making 5 threads an evening.

ilmaestro said:
Quick show of hands on who agrees with afoia

/raises hand

I'd like to use that Kane clapping gif but I've already used it recently. I'll settle for this:

1123370097vash-thumbsup.jpg

We appreciate your enthusiasm AF, but there's no need for quite so many new threads which often build on old ones.

Let's just do it.

As of now this is the place for the random questions, and we can fold any accidental leaks back in here as and when.

R

I didn't check back into this thread because the image I found was too mean for my own good. Sorry animefreak. The idea was to get a photo that was slightly more extreme than the one prior (because that trend was developing) but I just grabbed that one because it was quick to find.

Also, this is spectacular.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfslY_AvhLw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfslY_AvhLw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Rui said:
Let's just do it.

As of now this is the place for the random questions, and we can fold any accidental leaks back in here as and when.

R

There's gonna be a hell of a lot of "accidental leaks" to fold, I suggest taking 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds out of each day to deal with the inevitable deluge of pointless posting.

Hey now, give the guy a chance. Some of you may not like how he does some things here, but he clearly does not mean to bother anyone, and as far as I have seen has always been nice and friendly. Be lenient, he obviously means well. It isn't fair to be mean to him like this.

Mutsumi said:
Hey now, give the guy a chance. Some of you may not like how he does some things here, but he clearly does not mean to bother anyone, and as far as I have seen has always been nice and friendly. Be lenient, he obviously means well. It isn't fair to be mean to him like this.

approved.jpg

Mutsumi said:
At what point does "be lenient" become "OK, we tried that"?

Ryo Chan said:
Mutsumi said:

approved.jpg
ditto

Sparrowsabre7 said:
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfslY_AvhLw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfslY_AvhLw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
1.jpg
1.jpg

ilmaestro said:
At what point does "be lenient" become "OK, we tried that"?
Exactly. A chance has been given. We've treated it with respect and it hasn't responded particularly well, but it still is a living, breathing organism and because we're not monsters, we'll keep it alive until it's necessary for him to get put to sleep.

I'm here for you, bro. :)

I just don't like that someone who is clearly a nice person is being ostracised because he has not picked up the unwritten rules of this forum quick enough. I really don't see why some of you have taken such offence at his innocent and some might say misguided enthusiasm.

Mutsumi said:
I just don't like that someone who is clearly a nice person is being ostracised because he has not picked up the unwritten rules of this forum quick enough. I really don't see why some of you have taken such offence at his innocent and some might say misguided enthusiasm.

ostrich.jpg

Ryo Chan said:
Mutsumi said:

ostrich.jpg

I couldn't help but lol. XD

Back