Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Its not really "weird" to have not seen an anime that's 9 years old tbh. I would of been 17 then and into different genres not to mention that long ago I didn't have a forum to go on to find out about anime. Amazon, Play and stalking Voice Actors I liked IMDB's were it for me lol.

After all, Berserk came out in 1997. I'd of been 9. Not exactly going to of watched it then and didn't watch it until last year as I was never in the mood for the genre and animation at the time or just too enticed by a newer anime purchase hehe. Needless to say Berserk threw FMA off the top spot of my alltime fave anime so far <3

Does anyone know if there's a decent price for Code Geass atm at all please? Cheapskate I know but preferably around the £20 mark? If I get a bonus the stinge will change lol. If not the stinge will remain until I've paid my window off :p

-Danielle- said:
Its not really "weird" to have not seen an anime that's 9 years old tbh. I would of been 17 then and into different genres not to mention that long ago I didn't have a forum to go on to find out about anime. Amazon, Play and stalking Voice Actors I liked IMDB's were it for me lol.

After all, Berserk came out in 1997. I'd of been 9. Not exactly going to of watched it then and didn't watch it until last year as I was never in the mood for the genre and animation at the time or just too enticed by a newer anime purchase hehe. Needless to say Berserk threw FMA off the top spot of my alltime fave anime so far <3

Does anyone know if there's a decent price for Code Geass atm at all please? Cheapskate I know but preferably around the £20 mark? If I get a bonus the stinge will change lol. If not the stinge will remain until I've paid my window off :p

Excellent, Berserks tv anime is easily one of the best of all time. the manga sits there for me to, but miura takes his time writing it still D:

As for code geass, i believe season 1 is about £25 on amazon? as DVD, not BD. so that might be an option. I can only see the BD for Season 2, and that's £10 more.

-Danielle- said:

If you're okay with a DVD version then the DVD is currently £20 on Zavvi for R1 and the same for R2 (It's actually 2 series in case you didn't know, 25 episodes each so it's gonna cost you £40 overall). BDs are £27 each and don't think they come with anything extra (the ones I have came with slipcovers if you're into that stuff, but think they were first print runs only).

-Danielle- said:

Have you checked my anime in the market place forum? I seem to be selling the anime(s) you seem to be after recently. I'm still trying to find K-on season 2 in my archive boxes but I have code geass.

Cheers guys. I dont have a blurray player so dvd is fine :)

Question, is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Seasons 1 and 2 the correct series or are these like a second incarnation of the series like how FMA has Brotherhood? Like is there just a "Code Geass" which was released first?

Think I've overly confused myself :p

-Danielle- said:
Cheers guys. I dont have a blurray player so dvd is fine :)

Question, is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Seasons 1 and 2 the correct series or are these like a second incarnation of the series like how FMA has Brotherhood? Like is there just a "Code Geass" which was released first?

Think I've overly confused myself :p

Don't worry there's just one incarnation.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - This is Season 1
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - This is Season 2

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled - This is the OVA series currently in production.

Lelouch of the Rebellion is the subtitle for the whole of the television series, so if you buy either Code Geass season 1 and 2, Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion season 1 and 2 or Code Geass followed by Code Geass R2, you're getting the exact same thing.

There are some spin-off OAVs with different subtitles but none of them have been released in the UK anyway so there's no chance of a mix-up.

R, slower than NormanicGrav ;*(

Thanks NormanicGrav! Just wanted to be sure. I confuse myself so much sometimes :p

Yeah seen Akito The Exciled on UP1 which was what made me confused over how much Code Geass was out there hehe.

Re: pair ups

Regarding the 'pair ups' thread which I merged in here just now, please note that talking about certain kinds of 'illegal love' in a deeply fetishistic way should be avoided as per common sense.

R

Re: pair ups

theirsbailiff said:
animefreak17 said:
Girls love
Boys love
Straight love
Forbidden love

But that's redundant

animefreak17 said:
Illegal love.........yeah I went there.

And I'm calling the mods.

NO NO NO NO NO NO.....I didn't mean (I) went there...God forbid......I mean as in yes we know there are people who likes that sort of thing....In anime or hentai that's all I was saying

animefreak17 said:
serpantino said:
I have a pair up: Lelouch & Android 17 :twisted:

Why..........oh I see what you did there.

Here's one

Nina from code geass with your favourite charecter

I have witnessed countless wars over pairings on the Internet but it's probably the first time I've seen pairings used as a weapon quite like this >_>

R

animefreak17 said:
serpantino said:
I have a pair up: Lelouch & Android 17 :twisted:

Why..........oh I see what you did there.

Here's one

Nina from code geass with your favourite charecter

I've never actually stopped to think who my favourite character is o_O. I have lots of anime characters I like but there's none that stand out above the rest. Even in my fave shows and films I can't pick out an individual. She can pair up with the red panda in my avatar if she likes, hopefully he'll bite her.

While I would hate to interrupt the amusing exchange and mental image of Nina being chomped on by a grumpy animal, it's interesting to imagine having no favourite characters. I tend to have a firm favourite in everything I watch :D (in the best shows, I have several).

R

Back