AnimeCentral; a new anime TV channel coming to the UK?

the channel is active now :D
its not on the EPG yet but its working, i'm watching it now, transformers is on now XD

how to get the channel early
1. press Services
2. go to System Setup
3. go to Add Channels
4. in the 1st box input code 11343
5. go to Find Channels and press select
6. go to the box tagged 52360 and press the yellow button
7. press select and select again
8. press services
9. go to Other Channels
10. go to 52360 and press select
11. ????
12. PROFIT!

now have fun :D
oh yea, this channel only works from 9pm atm

i'll give info when Animax channel goes up for testing :D

oh by the way, i'm RukiaX, nice to meet you, some people might know me by another name Tomoki or Tomopopo or Yuuichi Aizawa XD

We should know the epg number by tomorrow because they said it would be a week before it launches. Anyway I will try tonight and see what happens. Hopefully it wont have a blue screen too.

shh227 said:
We should know the epg number by tomorrow because they said it would be a week before it launches. Anyway I will try tonight and see what happens. Hopefully it wont have a blue screen too.

To be honest, Nothing should be happening, Because Wouldn't that put the continuity out of wack. :S

RukiaX said:
the channel is active now :D
its not on the EPG yet but its working, i'm watching it now, transformers is on now XD

how to get the channel early
1. press Services
2. go to System Setup
3. go to Add Channels
4. in the 1st box input code 11343
5. go to Find Channels and press select
6. go to the box tagged 52360 and press the yellow button
7. press select and select again
8. press services
9. go to Other Channels
10. go to 52360 and press select
11. ????
12. PROFIT!

now have fun :D
oh yea, this channel only works from 9pm atm

i'll give info when Animax channel goes up for testing :D

oh by the way, i'm RukiaX, nice to meet you, some people might know me by another name Tomoki or Tomopopo or Yuuichi Aizawa XD

How do you know all this? :eek:

AnimeCentral has a Wiki page now.

At an AmeCon panel, information was found that the channel will run from 9pm-6am, on Sky Digital's Digital TV Platform. The channel will timeshare with Pop Girl. No information is avaliable concerning Virgin Media, Freeview, or any other service provider.

Erm. . .WTF?!?! I know Wikipedia Isn't trustworthy. But a timeshare. Come On. . .

Anyway. I don't know how they work now-a-days. Everything seems to have its own dedicated channel.

Erm. . .WTF?!?! I know Wikipedia Isn't trustworthy. But a timeshare. Come On. . .

Anyway. I don't know how they work now-a-days. Everything seems to have its own dedicated channel.

LOL!!

Well we will soon here where they are going to be.

Jayme said:
Chrono Demon said:
Errrm, I can't find 52360. I inputted the correct information and the only numbers I can find are 4700, 55216 and 55210.

I had to fiddle around with the other ones to find it.

I'm getting the exact same problem as Chrono...

Could you please explain what you did to get the number, Jayme? And thanks in advance!

Ash said:
Jayme said:
Chrono Demon said:
Errrm, I can't find 52360. I inputted the correct information and the only numbers I can find are 4700, 55216 and 55210.

I had to fiddle around with the other ones to find it.

I'm getting the exact same problem as Chrono...

Could you please explain what you did to get the number, Jayme? And thanks in advance!

Sorry. :oops:

I can't actually remember. And it doesn't let you see, But I THINK it second one was on 'H'. Hmmm. . . .Your better off asking someone else, Or waiting till next Monday when it officially starts. The latter would make more sense.

Back