Anime UK News is looking for new writers!

Thank you for your help. I'm intrigued and you've made the commitments much clearer but I've too many commitments of my own to make a fair go of it. I would be interested in contributing to the site in a more dedicated capacity, but the variability of timescales and depth of input needed are hard to juxtapose against current work. I wish those with more time to commit to what seems an interesting, if sometimes a melter of a, position all the best especially the younger ones here. Thank you again for your time Mr Lemon :)

Thank you for your help. I'm intrigued and you've made the commitments much clearer but I've too many commitments of my own to make a fair go of it. I would be interested in contributing to the site in a more dedicated capacity, but the variability of timescales and depth of input needed are hard to juxtapose against current work. I wish those with more time to commit to what seems an interesting, if sometimes a melter of a, position all the best especially the younger ones here. Thank you again for your time Mr Lemon :)

For what it's worth, you'll never be forced to take anything, and you'll always be aware of the timescale before making a commitment. No one wants this to feel like a job, it's all just for fun at the end of the day, so you can take as many or as few reviews as you feel. Anyway, it's up to you, I hope you'll at least consider it :)

A quick question but do you only require one review/article or would having a couple be more helpful in determining writing style, quality etc?

A quick question but do you only require one review/article or would having a couple be more helpful in determining writing style, quality etc?
It goes back to whatever you think best showcases your ability, really. We certainly won't mark anyone down for only submitting one review :)

It goes back to whatever you think best showcases your ability, really. We certainly won't mark anyone down for only submitting one review :)
I'll do two then on anime of rather different genres and see if that affects how the review turns out.

Last edited:
Back