8 Miyako Amanogawa from ah my buddha
7 nearly every single female from Sekirei
6 cernia iori flameheart from ladies vs butlers
5 Ryomou from battle vixens
4 Rangiku Matsumoto from bleach ( big )
3 Maya Natsume from tenjo tengen
2 taya from yugioh
1 chi from chobites *she more cute then hot

I...just refuse to take part in this top ten, its bloody anime I don't find any of the characters particularly "hot", definitely not hot enough to bother making a list for. Although I have to admit the (big) next to your number 4 was a rather nice touch AF, lol.

Can we move on to top ten most ****** and annoying characters please, that one I wouldn't find so hard to make.

My hotness list is largely the same as my heroes list only with more Sengoku Basara characters and general villains squished in :D

Actually, my badass list would be remarkably similar too!

I sort of missed the top ten anime one, though I think I did one of those here a few years ago so I can cheat and pillage from it. Though I think Slayers might finally have been shaken loose from the top three after some of the excellent fantasy shows which have crept out and into my viewing list.

Top ten annoying characters definitely sounds as though it has potential. I can think of quite a few for mine already, so I'll try to remember to make lists later.

R

vashdaman said:
I...just refuse to take part in this top ten, its bloody anime I don't find any of the characters particularly "hot", definitely not hot enough to bother making a list for. Although I have to admit the (big) next to your number 4 was a rather nice touch AF, lol.

Can we move on to top ten most ****** and annoying characters please, that one I wouldn't find so hard to make.
dude vash my mate my friend my buddy my anime brother.
you can put up any top 10 of anything anime related.
if you want to have top 10 most annoying characters then be my guest to start. just be sure to put in the title of what top 10 you making

vashdaman said:
I don't even think we did a top ten anime list in this thread?

There was a brief one last Monday which I didn't really notice. Here's mine!

Top 10 anime as of this moment in time:

1. Utena
2. Juuni Kokuki
3. Seirei no Moribito
4. Sengoku Basara
5. Gundam 00
6. Jigoku Shoujo
7. Rose of Versailles
8. Baccano
9. Kuroshitsuji
10. Fruits Basket

Not very scientifically created list but I probably fangirl over these shows the most. Stuff like Slayers and Eva and Mononoke were all fighting over tenth place.

I will try to put at least some thought into the top annoying characters instead of just making a list of the first few Key characters I can think of.

R

Rui said:
Top 10 anime as of this moment in time:

1. Utena
2. Juuni Kokuki
3. Seirei no Moribito
7. Rose of Versailles
8. Baccano

... ...

9. Kuroshitsuji
Really though? Because I have seen or read and either enjoyed or loved everything else on your list (I just decided to leave the "best" five on there), albeit without finishing Jigoku Shoujo or FuruBa, so I am legit wondering if I should watch this.

Doing my top 10 TV series.

1. Full Metal Panic (I tend to group the entire franchise together)
2. GaoGaiGar
3. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (both seasons)
4. Steins;Gate
5. Slayers (The, NEXT, TRY)
6. Chobits
7. Monster
8. Black Lagoon
9. Escaflowne
10. Devilman Lady

ilmaestro said:
Really though? Because I have seen or read and either enjoyed or loved everything else on your list (I just decided to leave the "best" five on there), albeit without finishing Jigoku Shoujo or FuruBa, so I am legit wondering if I should watch this.

It's not really in the same universe in terms of classiness, and it has a much narrower appeal obviously, but I found it thoroughly enjoyable as a not-too-serious dollop of entertainment. It's dumb, but it's extremely high quality dumb, and sometimes I need that. Also, fantastic music.

My other half thought it was hilarious but he likes girly stuff more than I do so his opinion is probably of no use (his top ten would probably just be One Piece repeated ten times) >_>;

R

Top 10 anime TV series,

1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Giant Robo
3. His & Her Circumstances
4. Full Metal Alchemist
5. Black Lagoon
6. The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
7. Escaflowne
8. Baccano
9. Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
10. Moribito

here my top 11 animes i hate and why
1 claymore - i dont like clare
2 black lagoon - revees a bitch
3 rumbling hearts - betrayal
4 noir - i dont like Mireille Bouquet
5 gundam seed - its not for me
6 mezzo - mikura annoys the hell out of me
7 tactics - sad ending.
8 Saikano - its a tragedy romance and im not in too tragedy romance
9 Master of Martial Hearts -the ending is so twisted, i hate Aya and her mom
10 hell girl - revenge is never the answer
11 peach girl - saes such a bitch, but she redeems her self

Hey AF17, that is almost a list of most annoying characters as well ;)

My top ten annoying characters:

1. Flay Allster (Gundam Seed). The undisputed queen.
2. Italy (Hetalia). I know he's meant to be irritating, but he really goes above and beyond - and worst of all I know people who are like this in real life.
3. Takayuki (KimiNozo). There are some mitigating circumstances but of all of the useless, indecisive, personality-deficient, unattractive main male characters from this genre, he was the most memorably frustrating. Both game and anime versions qualify.
4. Hinata (Naruto). Most of the Naruto females could go here (actually, most SJ females in general) but she wins it.
5. Hiiragi Tsukasa (Lucky Star). As testament to this I actually forgot her name just now and had to look her up as Kagami's sister ^^;
6. Sakura (Blue Seed).
7. Shuichi (Gravitation).
8. Sacchan (Gintama). Special mention because I actually adore all of the cast, except for her. A twisted ninja should have been right up my street, too.
9. Angol Mois (Keroro Gunsou).
10. Usopp (One Piece).

The list was not made terrifically scientifically and I'm sure I have missed some. It feels as though some mascot characters should really have made the top ten.

R

Top 10 anime of 2011 so far...

1. Madoka Magica
2. Steins;Gate
3. Usagi Drop
4. Kimi ni Todoke S2
5. Tiger & Bunny
6. Kaiji S2
7. Mawaru Penguindrum
8. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
9. Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
10. Level-E

Top ten anime I hate,

1. Robotech
2. Divergence Eve
3. Samurai Gun
4. Beyblade
5. Gundam Seed
6. Kai Doh Maru
7. Red Garden
8. Ninja Resurrection
9. Sword For Truth
10. Final Fantasy: Unlimited

top ten anime:

1.Cowboy Bebop
2.Princess mononoke
3. Trigun
4.Samurai Champloo
5.Tokyo Godfathers
6. Spirited away
7.Akira
8. Ghost in the shell (oshii film)
9. DBZ
10.Eden of east

That all being said theres a load of probably fantastic anime I'm about to get round to watching (I haven't had any time to watch anime in ages) including some classic ghibli's (a lot of them) and Kon films I haven't got round to watching properly yet. So this list could change soon.

I'll need some time deciding which annoying characters should make that list, there are too many.

@Rui i hate gundam seed cause i feel sorry for Flay Allster. she was all alone she had no one. after seeing what she went though i felt she should get a happy ending but she didn't i was thinking about flay for weeks after watching gundam seed.
the gundam seed series would of been better if flay had a happy ending.

i have a very weak heart to see people in any sort of pain.
even if its isn't the nicest person in the world

mangaman74 said:
Top ten anime I hate,

1. Robotech
2. Divergence Eve
3. Samurai Gun
4. Beyblade
5. Gundam Seed
6. Kai Doh Maru
7. Red Garden
8. Ninja Resurrection
9. Sword For Truth

Robotech,s a classic i like the classic look. even the movie was bad ass

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
Top ten anime I hate,

1. Robotech
2. Divergence Eve
3. Samurai Gun
4. Beyblade
5. Gundam Seed
6. Kai Doh Maru
7. Red Garden
8. Ninja Resurrection
9. Sword For Truth

Robotech,s a classic i like the classic look. even the movie was bad ass

Have to disagree on Robotech. I don't mind the retro animation, but the dialogue is beyond belief at times. As I see it, in buying season 1 & watching all the episodes on it I not only wasted money but time I could have used watching something good.

Back