Anime Recommendations?

SeanSidious

Hikikomori
Firstly Hi, secondly apologies for asking what is probably the most common question asked regarding anime.
Basically, I like all the big popular animes, Death Note, AOT, OPM, FMA: Brotherhood. Could you possibly recommend any others that have a similar vibe to these.
Thank you very much,
Sean.

Since you listed OPM, Death Note and AOT I'd suggest Mob Psycho 100 and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. MP100 comes from the same author of OPM and Kabaneri shares the same director with Death Note and AOT.

Other recommendations would be:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Steins;Gate
Blood Blockade Battlefront
Code Geass

Also Symphogear because everyone should watch Symphogear

Since you listed OPM, Death Note and AOT I'd suggest Mob Psycho 100 and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. MP100 comes from the same author of OPM and Kabaneri shares the same director with Death Note and AOT.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Steins;Gate
Code Geass

Hard to watch alot of the things anyone can recommend here because they are long - running things, a lot of them often have a second or third season by now.
Totally agree with symphogear though - don't forget another one will be out in a couple of months! Hopefully CR don't screw up again and miss it

This thread might be of use!

Hard to watch alot of the things anyone can recommend here because they are long - running things, a lot of them often have a second or third season by now.
Totally agree with symphogear though - don't forget another one will be out in a couple of months! Hopefully CR don't screw up again and miss it
They listed FMA:B and none of the series I've listed quite reach 64 episodes so they should be fine.

Firstly Hi, secondly apologies for asking what is probably the most common question asked regarding anime.
Basically, I like all the big popular animes, Death Note, AOT, OPM, FMA: Brotherhood. Could you possibly recommend any others that have a similar vibe to these.
Thank you very much,
Sean.

If you like older anime (and you can find/import them) you should try
Cowboy Bebop (the eternal go to anime)
Slayers (a category onto itself)
Deadman Wonderland
Dragonball (another category onto itself)
Bleach
Only When they Cry (for the dark and twisted)
Neon Genesis (that's 3 staples now)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Tiger and Bunny

Here's my obligatory random and left field outsiders (not necessarily related, just a few ideas)
Bubblegum Crisis
Armitage III
Dead Leaves.

Just checked through the recs, good ones sure but no ones mentions claymore! 26 eps, tragic backstories, a Berserk light - ish feel (certainly light on it's content enough to be a shonen)
Though many do reccomend the manga, similar sort of ending but at a much better point in the story, the anime ending where it is does ruin the impact of what the manga did at that point

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Steins;Gate
Code Geass

Good shout on Kabaneri, im a few eps in and loving it!

Most of what I would recommend has been mentioned already.
The only other that comes to mind is Akame Ga Kill which is quite action based

Back