Anime Newcomer

Hello and welcome!!!!!!

ayase said:
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Cowboy Bebop are a good bet for newcomers.

Hell yes!!! cowboy bebop was that good the next day i took it to work and forced my mate to take it home and watch it!!!! the ending was great!

Eva is a fan-tasic mecha series though this is one anime u will love or hate! try full metal panic!

enjoy your anime addiction :)

I'd definitely say Ghost in the Shell, great 2 series and 3 movies. Great cast and great plot development.

I would suggest one of the Populars- Naruto/Bleach/One Piece as i watch Naruto and Bleach but the warning of fillers is best told from me.

I'd say Death Note if you're into the darker stuff Anime such as Beserk are good to and EVANGELION is half and half tome and finally you have got to get Cowboy Bepop best anime series out there that has finished sadly:(

I'll always recommend My HiME to anyone who's just into anime. I got a few of my friends interested in Anime after showing them HiME.

It basically has elements of everything. It's got action, romance, fanservice, and is just really gripping to watch.

Also, agreeing with earlier on, Death Note, Perfect Blue both great in their own ways. Latter part of Death Note is a bit disappointing IMO but it's still good nonetheless.

Hello there and Welcome

Other than Gundam to start you off on a mecha series, you may also like to check out Eureka Seven or Jinki Extend. im not exactly sure on the responses off theses shows but they should be equally entertaining

Oh and OVA Diebuster which is only 6 ep

Since I've just finished watching it Witch Hunter Robin was fantastic and worth a shot. I'd look into buying the full set online if I were you. If you can play R1's (which you should be able to really) then This is worth a shot.

As I said before Death Note and GITS. However if your like me I dont like the Art in Bebop so I've not watched it yet :lol: Soul Eater is also worth a shot, I've enjoyed that alot.

Also; where are in you in Bleach atm??

Back