Anime Limited Reveal New Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition Details

Re: Anime Limited Reveal New Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition

I don't have a problem with the spliced footage myself. If others do that's fine, I'm not judging them, it's a personal stance either way. For me, like the glitches on the Cowboy Bebop sets, they're obviously less than ideal but they're that brief that they don't detract from my enjoyment of the episodes.

The only galling thing is that there are perfect copies out there, but I'm choosing not to think about that too much! :D

Thinking of returning mine to Amazon, really disappointed in this as you don't expect to pay all this & then have a box that just falls apart. Read their statement on the matter, but not sure I will go down that route as I don't like the way the discs are arranged in the box even if it was together.

Lavigne said:
The only galling thing is that there are perfect copies out there, but I'm choosing not to think about that too much! :D
Madman released parts of Digimon using nasty broadcast masters and were told that was all that existed. Then New Video released it in the US with better masters...

Mine just arrived from Zavvi, seens they changed the mailer for it as mine came in a box rather than bubble envelopes. Both the third and fourth trays are tilted and stuck solid though so going to have to avail of the replacement digipack when AL make them available :(

Today i got an email from Andrew of Anime Limited that i'm the first batch for the digipack replacement.

Stiivun said:
Today i got an email from Andrew of Anime Limited that i'm the first batch for the digipack replacement.

Same, I only just sent the message yesterday, guess I snuck in under the 1st wave

I've seen reports on twitter of people receiving their digipacks and they are er... broken or smashed up a bit.

Cel said:
I've seen reports on twitter of people receiving their digipacks and they are er... broken or smashed up a bit.

Since mine is at home I can't tell if it's damaged or not. But apparently the blame for the damage is due to the carrier according to some owners.

NormanicGrav said:
Cel said:

Since mine is at home I can't tell if it's damaged or not. But apparently the blame for the damage is due to the carrier according to some owners.

Yeah - just bad luck in transit mostly for folks alas. We're fixing where that happens though and using stronger packaging as and when now - frustrating people went through that though so we're sorry to hear it! Hang in there anyone impacted and mail the same address who fired them out to start :).

AP

Is this going to be re-issued to retailers as well as I sent mine back to the retailer I got it from and was intending to re-order once fixed?

Back