Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's now after 5pm on Monday and no ATA package, despite three emails and either one or two texts since Friday from FedEx telling me it would be delivered on Monday and I had to be here. Hmmmm.

Can anyone sell me on/put me off Kakegurai? I've seen the live-action film and really enjoyed it but haven't seen a single episode of the anime.

Nabbed Kakegurui. That was the one I was waiting for and of course it dropped on the Monday. Thankfully I got home from work on time!
I wanted Chrono Crusade for the £3 to bump up my basket just over £50 to use the code but it sold out pretty much on the first day so had no chance :( I got Peacemaker Kurogane instead. Complete blind buy and probably not better but for £3, eh 🤷‍♀️

Can anyone sell me on/ put me off Kakegurai? I've seen the live-action film and really enjoyed it but haven't seen a single episode of the anime.
I got instantly hooked on the show when I watched it. Like gambling, it got pretty addictive. I just wanted to keep watching haha. I thought they handled the tension really well and it was making me second guess the outcomes. I was excited to see how the odds would be tipped.
The second season isn't as strong admittedly but I'm excited to rewatch this as it's been a while. Been anticipating this release since AL announced they licensed it back in 2018.

Order Kakegurui CE together with Cardcaptor Sakura CE. Made the request to AL to ship both together as handling fee here in Belgium is rather high and I want to avoid paying this as much as possible :)

Kakegurui was one which sounded interesting but in the interest of not spending all of my money I'm still waiting for Boogiepop Phantom before I choose.

Kakegurui was one I wasn't too pushed about, was going to wait until it eventually went on sale and wouldn't be particularly bothered if it sold out, but as someone who was playing poker for pennies before I was even in my teens, that deck of cards has me very tempted, so well played Anime Limited, well played...

Only concern is the "while stock lasts" on the cards, I was planning on ordering whatever early birds I wanted together on the final day with the 15% code, should be safe to assume everyone who orders it during the early bird period will get the bonus?
Order Kakegurui CE together with Cardcaptor Sakura CE. Made the request to AL to ship both together as handling fee here in Belgium is rather high and I want to avoid paying this as much as possible :)
I'd be very curious how they respond to that, my guess is not too favourably, will you update us when they do?

Can anyone sell me on/put me off Kakegurai? I've seen the live-action film and really enjoyed it but haven't seen a single episode of the anime.

I enjoyed it, main features are: over the top/stylistic, high stakes gambling, and definitely a side of fan-service thrown in. I could see people either loving or hating it though, but for me a good show :)

Ordered Kakegurui and TPN CE's with my code, not really seen much else I was interested in at the moment.

I'm actually torn by Kakegurui as I loved the series and want to support the release.

But as someone who watched it dubbed and thought it was great but has heard clips of the Sentai dub... GOD DAMN its genuinely terrible.

Kakegurui has been in my sights ever since AllTheAnime acquired the home release license. I feel so blessed to finally grasp it soon 🙏

I too have the 15% discount code. What are the chances for Kakegurui CE to sell out by the last EB pre-order?

Kakegurui has been in my sights ever since AllTheAnime acquired the home release license. I feel so blessed to finally grasp it soon 🙏

I too have the 15% discount code. What are the chances for Kakegurui CE to sell out by the last EB pre-order?
Med-low I guess? I think the one most at risk is CCS and that is still going strong.

As I'm rather attached to Erika Harlacher's performance as Yumeko, I shall also be skipping this release. Still, Kakegurui is a great show so fully recommend it to almost anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back