Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one that's really gonna annoy me in that is getting Terror in Resonance which is totally in the blue box, the only one I ordered lol

Birthday Wonderland and Summer with Coo are whatever and all the rest I'm interested in.

The guy who posted has no tact, lol of course people would want to know which comes in which 🥱
Ironically the only one I wanted. I'll be refreshing Cex come January! Haha

Sorry guys if you wanted it as a spoiler... I made a comment earlier not thinkin😩

200.gif

I went for both boxes and am happy with that selection. Looks like I’ll be triple-dipping on FMA and double-dipping on K Season 1 & Terror in Resonance

Sorry guys if you wanted it as a spoiler... I made a comment earlier not thinkin😩
Mistakes happen 😅 I will say seeing that did make me a lot more excited to receive them, one of the ones mentioned is something I very nearly bought separately recently.

Still no update on FedEx tracker, at this point I'm assuming the estimate is just massively wrong and it'll appear at somepoint this weekend hopefully.

Ironically the only one I wanted. I'll be refreshing Cex come January! Haha
I also have zero interest in the second one I mentioned, if I'm being honest😢 oh man, it's annoying to not know which comes in which... And the problem is I CAN'T USE CEX BECAUSE I'M NOT IN THE UK tears

It's such a bother, I'm just gonna keep it and eventually throw it out because shipping costs would invalidate the value proposition anyway. Mind you, I have the UE already, which is why I'm not interested.

The guy who posted has no tact, lol of course people would want to know which comes in which 🥱

Well, in the guy's defense, if both Mystery Boxes were shipped together in one package, there may have not been any indication of which titles were in which Mystery Box, unless it actually specified that on an itemized packing slip. So even he may not know.

Well, in the guy's defense, if both Mystery Boxes were shipped together in one package, there may have not been any indication of which titles were in which Mystery Box, unless it actually specified that on an itemized packing slip. So even he may not know.

Point taken, but the only time I got a mystery box, they came with flyers explaining who in the team chose what, that was pretty neat!

But yeah, that may just be the case.

ngl after seeing the mystery box contents I'm tempted now to grab them. It's mostly stuff that is new to me and it looks like some quality titles.

I think we are all missing the most important item that as far as I'm aware is not included in these 2021 ones compared to 2019 Red and Blue mystery boxes.

The Tea towels.
I surpose there was also the Red and blue leaflets in the 2019 that I think João Gomes is thinking of.

I wanted to get K season 2 and the movie so knowing which box Season 1 is in too replace my Kaze release would be really handy

So the mystery boxes would be guaranteed to be the same thing between people, not continuously random? Like 1 color will be (making this up) "4 out of these possible 7" etc so its still mysterious? Just wondering because I want the K anime so if I know which it is I'll get it. I'm in the US so I'm a little more cautious on taking chances - dont want to 'expect' it, and not buy it only to find out after the sale (because of how long it would take to shop to me) that it wasnt in the box

So the mystery boxes would be guaranteed to be the same thing between people, not continuously random? Like 1 color will be (making this up) "4 out of these possible 7" etc so its still mysterious? Just wondering because I want the K anime so if I know which it is I'll get it. I'm in the US so I'm a little more cautious on taking chances - dont want to 'expect' it, and not buy it only to find out after the sale (because of how long it would take to shop to me) that it wasnt in the box
They're usually fixed between the two, though I have no clue which goes into which box.

Silver Spoon is up for today's preorder

Silver Spoon is a skip for me, I love the series but I already have the two CE part sets with digipaks, so having two Amarays in this one means no reason to double-dip on it. Too bad because I do like the new cover art. Waiting for tomorrow's CE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back