Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Looks like a good box for me. Mix of stuff I wanted and stuff I wouldn’t have bought myself but might enjoy.

Never watched any AoT so a recap film of season 2 is less exciting but it’s one of those shows I should probably get around to watching anyway

Looks like a good box for me. Mix of stuff I wanted and stuff I wouldn’t have bought myself but might enjoy.

Never watched any AoT so a recap film of season 2 is less exciting but it’s one of those shows I should probably get around to watching anyway
Well especially with the Final Season broadcasting/streaming on December 6 at 12:45pm. Would be a decent starting point while the latest TV series is currently airing ✌️

I think it's likely to be Erased today. It seems to be going in reverse order of the original reveal.

(It'll probably change now as soon as anyone thinks they've sussed it out, though. 😛)

[NARRATOR’S VOICE] It was, in fact, not going in reverse order to original reveal.

Tune in tonight to see what it is!

(Good logical guess, though!)

AP

[NARRATOR’S VOICE] It was, in fact, not going in reverse order to original reveal.

Tune in tonight to see what it is!

(Good logical guess, though!)

AP
Perfect timing, I was wondering how many units did that Blu-ray Mystery Box have because unfortunately the titles I was hoping would be in the sale ended up in that box so now I'm worried those titles are now OOP forever (sadface).

Someone told me he did it did get not a great response hence why I think the name changed in america and AL had to ask to get it back

He’s certainly not disowned the film at all and while it didn’t set the world on fire in Japan, it wasn’t a disaster either. Interesting factoid, it certainly did well in France (a box office larger than Marnie / Mary and the Witches Flower in the UK for comparison). Personally I enjoyed it too, wouldn’t have bought it otherwise

The name was changed in the US was just a case of feeling a different name would work better for the US market. Leaning into the point that nobody has disowned the film too, we also tweaked the name in France by the by and Keiichi Hara attended / introduced / Q+A’d the Annecy premiere for it.

I do expect for AL set it will just be that boring blue case

Keep on guessing- I’m very entertained so far 😂. Will have more info to share in due course though, looking forward to sharing it soon enough!

Andrew,
Anime Ltd

Last edited:
Perfect timing, I was wondering how many units did that Blu-ray Mystery Box have because unfortunately the titles I was hoping would be in the sale ended up in that box so now I'm worried those titles are now OOP forever (sadface).

It’s very likely most are out of print as the run this year was in line with previous ones. Will have a look when back at my desk Monday, I know at least one of them is now and the others will be best case very close I’m afraid!

Best,

AP

It’s very likely most are out of print as the run this year was in line with previous ones. Will have a look when back at my desk Monday, I know at least one of them is now and the others will be best case very close I’m afraid!

Best,

AP
Well there's no harm adding the rest into the last week of the 12 Days of Christmas sale to get rid of the stock if you know what I mean ;)

(the ones I ideally want are KOKKOKU, Silver Spoon and Welcome to the Ballroom)

I wonder with mvm wanting to have added more titles today is there any chance of maybe doing a revenge of the 5th day in which the remaining titles are added either at the last day or in addition to one of the other days

Back