Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Does anyone think the Planetes CE release has a chance of selling out before the end of the year?
It depends on how much they already have in stock vs how many people will buy it.

The thing is, this series has a massive cult following especially among the people who are into the Sci-Fi/Space genre of Anime, not only that this is the first re-release of an old popular title in over 15 years and for the first time on Blu-Ray that is going to be available for western audiences, so not only from the uk but a lot of people are already eyeing to get it from the States, Canada and other English speaking territories, So it is definitely one of the EB titles that has a massive chance of actually selling out on Pre-Orders.

If i were you and you are really into getting this, i would not chance it, get it from the get go. I have been patiently waiting to get it as it is in my top priority list.

Prior to season 2 they re released season 1. As far as I understand the directors cut is basically just stitching the episodes into a double length format. I think theres only really one new scene at the end and even then I believe its shown again before season 2 anyway
Yes, the only difference is in the last episode - about 2 minutes of new material. This scene reappears in a new episode of season two. The rest is just a director's cut and putting two episodes into one. Somewhere I read that in 2 episodes from the entire series, they slightly improved something in terms of animation, but I don't even know where exactly.

I'm more interested in being featured on BD in UK Memory Snow OAV / Movie :)

On the Re: Zero director's cut question, basically it combines everything into double episodes, inserts the first OVA where it happens chronologically (it doesn't spoil anything which happens later in the series so you can watch it at that point), has a few slightly different cut scenes and some major animation tweaks in a couple of action scenes. If you're checking it out on Crunchyroll, I would watch the Director's Cut, but I wouldn't really complain that the Blu-ray only has the original cut.

MVM Day 4 Sales are available - Theme: Various

AnimeFormatPrice
Asura Cryin'Standard Blu-ray£14.99
Battle Girls: Time ParadoxStandard DVD£5.99
GOD EATER Part 1Standard DVD£7.99
GOD EATER Part 2Standard DVD£7.99
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season 1Standard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season 2Standard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£7.99
£4.99
Hakuoki: A Memory of Snow FlowersStandard DVD£7.99
Hakuoki: Dawn of the ShinsengumiStandard DVD£7.99
Hakuoki: Record of the Jade BloodStandard DVD£9.99
The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm DanceStandard Blu-ray£9.99
Made in AbyssStandard Blu-ray£14.99
Majikoi: Oh! Samurai GirlsStandard DVD£9.99
Nobunaga the FoolStandard DVD£7.99
Undefeated Bahamut ChronicleStandard Blu-ray
Standard DVD
£9.99

Theres definitely stuff here that I would be interested in trying (especially at these prices) but am so locked in on the maybes that might appear in future that its difficult to risk it on what else there is today that interests me. Will Think on a couple at least.

Theres definitely stuff here that I would be interested in trying (especially at these prices) but am so locked in on the maybes that might appear in future that its difficult to risk it on what else there is today that interests me. Will Think on a couple at least.
In this case for MVM the deals only last for 24hrs until the rest back to their normal price, so if their is something here today that you really feel you would buy, i suggest you do so before they go away. Its a recommendation not an enforcement XD

In this case for MVM the deals only last for 24hrs until the rest back to their normal price, so if their is something here today that you really feel you would buy, i suggest you do so before they go away. Its a recommendation not an enforcement XD
Yep, just thinking out loud, am not ungrateful or being negative :)

Probably although Nobunaga was already in the mystery box, the very first one that was released back in 2016, but i guess from a technical standpoint this is still different as this time its the complete set rather than pt 1. I feel like they exploited a loophole if that is true. lol
How long has the complete Nobunaga been out? I feel it’s too soon for a discount.

Back