Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Welp, thats another 50 eps of a shounen to the back log. On the plus side, Twin Star was cheaper than the Black Clovers Seasons though this is much more of a blind jump and Black Clover has some seemingly excellent characters in it so it all levels out I guess! Happy to add to the seemingly never ending track of stuff to watch.

No, Departures is not on the release of Burst
Oh man that is nuts, Sigh looks like i dont think i will be able to hold out much longer, i might decide to buy everything i want today, i really hope either K or Planetes are one of the EB deals today so i can get it over the 100 pound for free ship deal, if Ajin s1 is already sold out i dont know how much longer the S2 CE would hold out not to mention K:Return of the Kings CE.

If only they'd sell them separately for the people who already bought part one...

Also, Easter sale? 😂

They are. I bought part 2 & 3 for £10 with BOGOF and I'll get part 4 later when I use my 10% off code.

I've only seen Part 1 of TSE, so maybe it gets worse (Almost certainly will once it gets to anime original territory) but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Solid shonen series.

I might have missed this somewhere here on the forums, but do we know if AL will send out the orders for this sale during the coming days/weeks?

With Brexit looming I'm fearing some steep import costs for us EU folks if orders are delayed till past January 1st.

I might have missed this somewhere here on the forums, but do we know if AL will send out the orders for this sale during the coming days/weeks?

With Brexit looming I'm fearing some steep import costs if orders are delayed till past January 1st.
Everything except the preorders should be shipped I assume.

With Brexit looming I'm fearing some steep import costs if orders are delayed till past January 1st.
We have reports of orders starting to ship out since yesterday. While I expect the last few days of the sale to receive some delay because of the Christmas rush, given that the distributor is using a different fulfilment centre (the same one used by distirbutor Second Sight) the speed of the orders being shipped out may be better than before so I think most of the orders will ship before Christmas.

We have reports of orders starting to ship out since yesterday. While I expect the last few days of the sale to receive some delay because of the Christmas rush, given that the distributor is using a different fulfilment centre (the same one used by distirbutor Second Sight) the speed of the orders being shipped out may be better than before so I think most of the orders will ship before Christmas.
Ah that is good news. Might as well take a plunge then ;)

Seems like there's more items than 12 in the 12 days of new releases, therefore presumably on some days more than one new item would become available.
No, there's 11. I assume the DVD versions of RE:Zero and Erased will go live the same days as their Blu-ray counterparts

(The Eva vinyl has appeared on the page for some reason but that's separate from the 12 days)

Back