UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I have decided to wait for the Standard Edition of Lupin the 3rd Part 6 just cuz I don't think the CE is sufficiently fancy for me to justify the extra expenditure (I also haven't gotten around to Part 5 yet but considering how much I loved Part 4 that's not as much of an issue for me) :)

£49.99 early bird

£49.99 early bird
No surprise there with it being 2 cour.

Getting mighty concerned that there’s still no cinemas in Northern Ireland listed for Gundam Seed Freedom 😭
Only 4 down south, Lighthouse, Odeon Charlestown and Vue Liffey Valley in Dublin and Palas in Galway.

It may be worth a trip down on the bus/train for a day trip, I would advise going the Sunday as the screening in the Lighthouse is earlier that day and it's the easiest accessible cinema from the city centre. If driving Liffey Valley and Charlestown are just off the M50 north and south of the toll bridge.

There's not any screenings in Scotland that aren't in Glasgow or Edinburgh either 😞. They played the trailer before Demon Slayer at the Vue in Aberdeen but no dice. Unfortunately can't make the 2pm screening in Edinburgh on the Sunday.

Beautiful Bones is the next early bird, £39.99
will also note, the details around languages is almost certainly wrong, Sentai didn't dub this show and their release was sub only (this is sub only in all likelihood).

Beautiful Bones is the next early bird, £39.99
will also note, the details around languages is almost certainly wrong, Sentai didn't dub this show and their release was sub only (this is sub only in all likelihood).
Yeah, the usual copy/paste job from Anime Limited. The listing even says the EB price closes at 5pm today despite the fact that is when it's supposed to start.

I was able to pre-order Beautiful Bones just now so it's already live - I placed another 3-title Early Bird Collector's Edition pre-order for Golden Time CE, Beautiful Bones CE, and Lupin Part 6 CE, before the EB window for Golden Time closes today. I wasn't really going to get Lupin, but it has a digipak, and a nice-looking one at that, so I decided to grab it too since I'm a digipak worshipper, lol

Last edited:
Low key annoyed that Destiny isn’t in the gundam BOGOF. I know it’s the box edition and wouldn’t be but…. Well it’s not worth that much but I do enjoy it in its ups and downs…

I feel like this an admission of a secret Gundam shame… 😂

The worst part about AL sales is prices are never consistent, stuff can be like 20€ in one sale then 30€ in one he next. If something has been discounted before it should have consistent sales every time it’s on sale in the future

Low key annoyed that Destiny isn’t in the gundam BOGOF. I know it’s the box edition and wouldn’t be but…. Well it’s not worth that much but I do enjoy it in its ups and downs…

I feel like this an admission of a secret Gundam shame… 😂
The easter sale is in like 6 days? so it possible they repeats stuff in the gundam BOGOF or completely change it (although the current BOGOF arn't exactly the best deal we've seen from them but could easily have to wait till Christmas for those deals prices to come around). As well as just having normal sale items like the LE Seed Destiny stuff.
I think I've only ever seen standard edition in BOGOF section.

But yeah will just have to wait and see what AllTheAnime decided to put in the sale (Easter sale is typically the odd item at a good price but for the most part often have been cheaper in the Christmas sale (but thats a long time to wait))

How long does stuff the sale typically take to get dispatched from the sales? Given that I ordered on a Friday night, I’m not expecting a dispatch until Monday (Amazon has ruined everyone though).

Also what’s the postage time like within the UK?

I have a few things to watch already but my hyperactive brain is already trying to schedule them into my next few weeks 🤣

How long does stuff the sale typically take to get dispatched from the sales? Given that I ordered on a Friday night, I’m not expecting a dispatch until Monday (Amazon has ruined everyone though).

Also what’s the postage time like within the UK?

I have a few things to watch already but my hyperactive brain is already trying to schedule them into my next few weeks 🤣

From what I've seen on here it can range from the same or next day to months in some cases 😅 depending on the item. Be cautious that AL nowadays will only ship out an order when all items are in-stock, they used to do partial shipments but no more so if an item is awaiting a re-print you may be waiting a while though as this isn't the Christmas sale I'd like to think it wouldn't take as long as it can then.

Usually sales like this and the Easter sale aren't too bad for dispatch times (just not as much demand as say the Christmas as well as combining in the Christmas is just a very busy time (and in the case of last year they share the same distribution/dispatch center as other companies also pushing out alot of stock), but also not the same level of deals).

But in the case of I think the Easter sale starting on Friday 22nd at i rhink 5pm I would not expect anything to ship untill at least the Monday and will probably be later than that (and even then I still guess it'll take them a few days to dispatch).
And of course now as others have mentioned if you pick an item that is or goes out of stock then the whole parcel goes into waiting until back in stock.

Back