UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well, I broke down and used GOODBY23 earlier today to get the 15% off since I am an Unlimited member, and I placed an order just over £100 and got free international shipping as well. I ordered the two Christmas pre-orders I skipped over during the Christmas Sale, Flowers of Evil CE and Kids on the Slope CE, since they are in stock now, and I also threw in MVM's Death Parade CE to go over £100 for the order. All three sets are double-dips on US releases already in my collection. That is it now, I am completely done with 2023 anime purchases!

Last edited:
Nijigasaki Season 2's release date has been changed to January 8th 2024. AL's own website still has the old release date December 18th 2023. This is ridiculous, not only haven't they informed their customers about the release date being delayed and changed, but haven't bothered to fix the release date on their own website.

EDIT: Hell, they still have the early bird pre-order price on the item.
1704193375893.png
1704193430129.png

Are AL back tomorrow?
I’ve still got one Xmas sale order undispatched and another from the new year sale

Edit: nvm, I literally just got a dispatch email for the new year item but still naught on my Xmas one

Last edited:
Nijigasaki Season 2's release date has been changed to January 8th 2024. AL's own website still has the old release date December 18th 2023. This is ridiculous, not only haven't they informed their customers about the release date being delayed and changed, but haven't bothered to fix the release date on their own website.

View attachment 32159
View attachment 32160
I just received a shipping notification for Nijigasaki S2 from AL, lol. What on earth is going on :D

So I ordered Evangelion 3.0+1.11 4k last night with the discount code and recieved a dispatch email this morning.

However, I'm still waiting on my Green Xmas mystery box and Kids on the Slope to ship, both ordered on the 8th Dec 😂

So I ordered Evangelion 3.0+1.11 4k last night with the discount code and recieved a dispatch email this morning.

However, I'm still waiting on my Green Xmas mystery box and Kids on the Slope to ship, both ordered on the 8th Dec 😂
I’ve still got an ’unfulfilled’ xmas order, assumed to be sent by FedEx, where the last update was ‘label created’ in the early hours of 4th dec.
Don’t think anything’s OOS, so hopefully they catch up this week.

I’ve still got an ’unfulfilled’ xmas order, assumed to be sent by FedEx, where the last update was ‘label created’ in the early hours of 4th dec.
Don’t think anything’s OOS, so hopefully they catch up this week.
Fingers crossed. I've checked the green mystery box items and they're all in stock according to the website, so hopefully it'll get despatched at some point this week.

Fingers crossed. I've checked the green mystery box items and they're all in stock according to the website, so hopefully it'll get despatched at some point this week.
Last time I checked, the Christmas boxes themselves could even still be ordered too although it's hidden from public view (still be ordered as in: it was still able to put in the cart, no "out of stock" status).

Edit: Seems to be out of their system completely by now.

Last edited:

Anime Limited mentioned a while back on Discord that they basically two different release dates; one for their AllTheAnime store and another for general retailers due to stock issues. It's why you have most of the Christmas sale early birds shipped out already back on 18th December via AllTheAnime but other retailers won't get them until 22nd Jan, 29th Jan & 5th Feb, or as an another example To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts shipped out on week commencing 4th December when the general retailer date isn't until 22nd January.

Love Live! Nijigasaki was supposed to have been shipped out during week commencing 18th Dec but at least they got it out first thing this week, so presumably had the festive season not got in the way it probably would have reached its store release date.

Back