UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Has anyone got a shipping notification for Nijigasaki Season 2?
Nah I've had nothing yet. Given this was supposed to be out in November it would seem this one has had a delay.

At the moment my unfulfilled orders are:
  • Mobile Fighter G Gundam Part 1 (Still need to order part 2 actually...)
  • Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2
  • Shirobako
  • Akame ga Kill
  • Flowers of Evil

I had an email from royal mail this morning saying Shirobako should be delivered tomorrow. Which I honestly wasn't expecting
Same here, but those emails are never a guarantee unfortunately, especially during Christmas time. I believe they're just automated emails from when they get scanned in at your local delivery office. They aim to deliver it within 2 days once there.

One of my orders was meant to have been delivered yesterday but the postie never showed up.

Last edited:
Seems like shipping is shutdown from today until January 4th. Hopefully my Christmas order gets sent in early rather than mid January.
By time they ship them it will be easily mid jan before getting them now... As stated they re open 4th so by time they go through everyones will easily be mid to end... Im still awaiting 6 ordered to be sent and all were in stock
Quite bad to be fair

By time they ship them it will be easily mid jan before getting them now... As stated they re open 4th so by time they go through everyones will easily be mid to end... Im still awaiting 6 ordered to be sent and all were in stock
Quite bad to be fair
Yeahhhh, as people mentioned it earlier: this year's shipping scheduling was rubbish. I did notice "deprioritisation" in a previous order (ordered earlier than a friend of mine in Wales --> got it shipped two days later IIRC, despite being the same Blu-Ray pre-order) for international orders. They really should not do that imo if they wanna keep international customers. Definitely irks me a small bit (without any context why it is, besides "it is more efficient" which leaves me with more questions than answers).

Seems like shipping is shutdown from today until January 4th. Hopefully my Christmas order gets sent in early rather than mid January.

Quite bad to be fair

My Day 1 order finally shipped on the 18th, but then it got hit with a shipper's delay instead - I got a notice of an Operational Delay from Fedex on Thursday. The tracking shows the delay reporting from the Jamaica New York Hub, so it did at least make it to US soil. Fedex in the US is either backed-up or shutting down early for the Holidays too. The arrival date on my package was originally December 21. So much for that. I just hope it will make it here sometime next week and not into January.

I'm choosing and attaching one of HellCat's Face "D" here now...

faced.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, Anime Limited, for waiting 18 days to ship out my Day 1 in-stock Christmas Sale order. I just hope it will make it here sometime next week and not into January.
At least yours got shipped out. Mine hasn't even shipped. I might not see it until February despite everything being in stock.

Does anyone else have an issue with their 4k Evangelion 3.0+1.11 box? Mines is really uneven
The wraparound print seems to have been moved forward a bit, the text at the front is too close to the edge and the spine text has the same issue. The embossing is perfectly placed tho, so I’m really concerned that whoever designed it intentionally put it out in this state /:

It seems minor but as it’s £80 at full price for a single movie, I’d expect waaaay better.
Like, I can’t even put this out with the rest of my EVA CEs because this error will bug me too much.
I’ve been reading through the thread about the lack of QC at AL lately, I guess this is another victim to add to the pile

I messaged them about a replacement, I’ll post again when I get an update

I got a reply to the initial email and sent the pictures they asked for a month ago but haven’t heard anything since, so that’s fun.
I can respect that their customer service team must be dealing with a lot but I’m feeling really brushed off. Makes sense tho since my repeated messages about a replacement disc for the Eva Ultimate Ed got ignored as well :rolleyes:
I also bought some stuff in the Xmas sale and like tonnes of others here, it’s been sitting at “order placed” for over 2 weeks. I bought stuff from Japan after I placed that order that arrived faster, not a good look for them

Not gonna lie, I am disappointed with Anime Limited. I don't mind delays but I would appreciate them sending an e-mail letting people know that title X's release is delayed. Nijigasaki Season 2 was supposed to release 18th of December and there has been no shipping notification for it nor have they answered to my tweets nor e-mails about its release being delayed. Their customer service is very poor.

Back