UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Yeah, Anime Ltd was response on my problem with no bag in box with Spy X Family:

"Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies for the issue with your order. We're currently looking into what's happened here as a number of people haven't received their bags; unfortunately due to the Christmas period and a combination of holiday time and our fulfilment centre being incredibly busy, we're unlikely to be able to resolve this before January, but please rest assured that it's being investigated and we aim to resolve this as soon as possible for those affected."

So this problem no only me affected!

Does someone has backcover pictures with barcodes of the following Blu-rays?
  • Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna CE
  • Tower of God UE
  • Deiji Meets Girl CE
  • Nadia UE
  • Re:cycle of Penguindrum CE

Nadia UE and Tower of God UE

IMG-0833.jpg

IMG-0834.jpg

I just want to say a massive thank you to @anime_andrew, @Hanners and everyone at Anime Limited for making it possible for me to see Godzilla Minus One at the cinema. I've written up my review in the appropriate thread, but the short version is: this is a masterpiece that will undoubtedly become of the classics of the genre. Seeing it on the largest screen possible is integral to the experience, so anyone with the slightest interest needs to get to the cinema, stat.

It's getting far more screenings than were announced a few weeks ago too; my local cinema initially only had one screening per day for three days listed, but now they're running it throughout the day for at least the next week.

Has there been any word on whether Anime Limited have the home release rights too?

Back