UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

That happened to me. Basically what happened was RM had picked up the item but hadn't updated the tracking as they didn't want to breach the 48 hour delivery promise. Took 2 weeks for my item arrive. I had messaged AL who confirmed that RM had collected the item, AL then got in contact with RM and miraculously the tracking updated and got my item within a day. Could be what's happening here.
Cheers, it does sound a bit like that might be the case. I'll give them a few more day and see if tracking changes and if not I will to get in touch with AL to give royal mail a little nudge.

Does Anime Limited have the license for Love Live Superstar!!? I know they picked up nijigasaki, but I can't remember if they announced Superstar or not.

Since I know a lot of people in this thread have bad experiences with Zavvi, any advice when an order doesn't arrive? Ordered a non-anime steelbook from them over a week ago. Was supposed to be here by today, hasn't arrived and most of there customer service options are blocked or badly coded. Their help centre is refusing to send a message even when I've highlighted the missing product.

Since I know a lot of people in this thread have bad experiences with Zavvi, any advice when an order doesn't arrive? Ordered a non-anime steelbook from them over a week ago. Was supposed to be here by today, hasn't arrived and most of there customer service options are blocked or badly coded. Their help centre is refusing to send a message even when I've highlighted the missing product.
I've ordered things from zavvi and Amazon Germany on the same day and the Amazon order has arrived much earlier.
They have possibly the slowest delivery imaginable, like it genuinely confuses me how they can be so slow. They say they ship from the UK but I do doubt it sometimes....

I've ordered things from zavvi and Amazon Germany on the same day and the Amazon order has arrived much earlier.
They have possibly the slowest delivery imaginable, like it genuinely confuses me how they can be so slow. They say they ship from the UK but I do doubt it sometimes....
Zavvi actually ship from Guernsey, so while they technically do ship from the UK, that technicallity is actually right next to france lol.

Zavvi actually ship from Guernsey, so while they technically do ship from the UK, that technicallity is actually right next to france lol.
Ahh I suspected they were shipping from one of the tax havens... sorry I mean Crown Dependancies 😉

As noted by others not part of the UK but they do have British passports and use GBP so it's all a bit weird and very much like some long dead politician said 'why use Swiss accounts to hide our dirty money when we can just make our piggy bank' 🤷‍♂️

Zavvis shipping is never accurate or accurate for me ad least, They said my item would arrive between 4th of August and the 11th of August and its now the 18th of August and its yet to arrive. They are always late with there shipping, just give it a week or two and see if it turns up.

Zavvi will state to give it up to 30 days to arrive. After that, you can file a claim for non-receipt. However, they only give you 10 days to file that claim, so the key time period is to contact customer service between the 30th and 40th day mark. They will not assist you after 40 days.

Back