UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The joy of not caring anything at all about anything even remotely Gundam...

DbhDWA0XkAAYNze.jpg

😁

🤫 Don't tell anyone, but I do have these in my anime collection, although I really have no interest at all in the older Gundam stuff.

Collection 1
Collection 2

Collection 3
Oh nice, I have those (UK versions), too - only I also have 00 and Unicorn. I can't call myself a Gundam fan but those are the ones that seemed more interesting.

Now to find the time to watch most of them... Only watched Thunderbolt and Unicorn so far 🤷‍♂️

I take it I'm not the only one that had Royal mail package dispatched on the 8th of August (or around that time) from the sale and are still waiting for them to be picked up by Royal mail/ "This item is on its way to Royal Mail. The sender has advised they've despatched your item to us"?

It does often happen during the sale periods, so I was just gonna leave it a bit before contacting All The Anime, but just seems slower than usual.

I take it I'm not the only one that had Royal mail package dispatched on the 8th of August (or around that time) from the sale and are still waiting for them to be picked up by Royal mail/ "This item is on its way to Royal Mail. The sender has advised they've despatched your item to us"?

It does often happen during the sale periods, so I was just gonna leave it a bit before contacting All The Anime, but just seems slower than usual.
That happened to me. Basically what happened was RM had picked up the item but hadn't updated the tracking as they didn't want to breach the 48 hour delivery promise. Took 2 weeks for my item arrive. I had messaged AL who confirmed that RM had collected the item, AL then got in contact with RM and miraculously the tracking updated and got my item within a day. Could be what's happening here.

Back