UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Not sure this is the right place to ask this but how do we think the Demon Slayer Mugen Train TV arc is gonna be released? If it's going to be released separately from the Entertainment District arc then I'd rather just get the movie copy and skip the TV version but don't want to double up on my collection if it does end up getting packaged together.

Not sure this is the right place to ask this but how do we think the Demon Slayer Mugen Train TV arc is gonna be released? If it's going to be released separately from the Entertainment District arc then I'd rather just get the movie copy and skip the TV version but don't want to double up on my collection if it does end up getting packaged together.
Very likely Mugen Train TV version will be released as its own collection and the same for Entertainment District arc after that.

So Who here orderd One OR Two of the Mystery BOXs ?
I ordered the Classics Box. Mainly as I think ive got most if not all the movies im predicting will be in the box. Mine has been dispatched and is arriving later today. So if it hasnt already by then, I can confirm whats in the classics box

I got a few CE's from the sale after signing up for AnimeUnlimited. Magic Knight Rayearth Part 1 and 2 and Violet Evergarden Eternity and the Auto-Memory Doll, I was going to get Castlevania Season 2 but I'll wait till the christmas sale so get it then I didn't want to spend too much with Belle going on order end of the month.

Back