UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Quick question for existing subscribers. Have you got a 15% code or is it just the usual code magically giving 15% for the first order?

I ask mainly because I haven’t got an email yet and I can remember what happened last year

Wow and here I am gently putting Bandit Flower into my basket (and hoping it doesn't disappear) while I wait for Kakegurui to drop so I can use the discount code and that's me done 😅

Yesterday, me:

I'm looking only four titles, so only a small chance to get deals for it:

Magic Knight Rayearth 1 and 2
Tamako Market
Summer Days With Coo

3/4 found today xD
Also I forgot about Megalobox, so it's nice deals for me, to be honest :)

Nothing in the BOGOF, Stocking Fillers or the Under £30. Either got, streaming (seen or on ze list) or not interested.
Waiting on Kaiba. Might double check the dvds to see if I need any for my plan to keep sending various collections to my little sister.

Quick question for existing subscribers. Have you got a 15% code or is it just the usual code magically giving 15% for the first order?

I ask mainly because I haven’t got an email yet and I can remember what happened last year
As said earlier; it’s a different code, so there’s essentially three:
15% subscription single-use
10% newsletter single-use
10% subscription multi-use

However; none work if you have bogof in the basket (so; subscribers don’t get any benefit over on-subscribers there).
The only concession is the extra 5% single use for the rest of the site, but you may as well just fill a basket for the 10% code if you’re not too worried about titles selling out,

Christmas Sales have ALREADY destroyed me. Considering I completely missed out on last years one for the most part... Both Anime Limited and MVM have wrecked me.

My list already,
-Both Mystery Boxes
-Noragami Aragoto Collectors Edition
-Bartender Collectors Edition
-Tamako Market Collectors Edition
-Noein Collectors Edition
-Welcome to the Ballroom 1 and 2 Collectors Edition (BOGOF)
-SAO Alicization Part 1 and 2 (BOGOF)
-Konosuba Season 1 and 2 (BOGOF)
-Kokkoku Collectors Editon and Show By Rock (BOGOF)
-Kokoro Connect Complete Series and OVA Collection
-Familiar of Zero Season 2 and Season 3
-Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
-Shakugan No Shana Season 1 ans 2
-Nozaki Kun Collectors Edition
-Soni-Ani Complete Series
-Little Busters Season 1

THIS IS JUST DAY 1?!?!?
HALP ME! 😂😭
Tbh I saved a bit. I knew this year was gonna be a big one for me.

Last edited:
Yeah there were a few of those I assume low ish stock (although never had the low stock icon they have on some titles), that were previously OOS, guessing they found some and held them till sale day.
I did get a few in my basket and just changed to Out of stock at check out, so had to return to basket and fix, which pretty much lead to me missing out on all of them, only managed to get attack on titan junior high (and i'm not even sure how fussed I am about it).

Hanners said in the discord that they found some final copies of some titles as they've been clearing out their own warehouse recently. It was my seeing the CE of Blood Blockade Battlefront up for sale, which went OOP a few years ago and caused a replacement in the mystery box that year that prompted my own asking.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of those titles were single-digit stock.

When did the Death Note vinyl OST go on sale/sell out? Will there be a CD version? Why didn't Andrew email me about it?

And is it true the Eva square is going to be stealth delayed until 2022? I was told the foreign versions have been... despite the Zavvi CE being sent for a month already.

The claymore CE was the one that surprised me, although only saw that after it was out of stock, paid way more than that for my copy 2nd hand.
Grimagar CE I love the art so much that I want to buy all the CE of that box set, but that and blood blockade CE you still see floating around on ebay for ok prices, not sure you'll beat £22 and you know it less likey to come with value added dents (from poor packaging).

Despite my better judgment I’m still looking at some of the sale pickings

is Durarara season 2 expected to ever have a regular blu ray release?
Can only see the cheap DVDs and much more expensive blu ray CEs
I’d after avoid buying DVD if can be helped

Christmas Sales have ALREADY destroyed me. Considering I completely missed out on last years one for the most part... Both Anime Limited and MVM have wrecked me.

My list already,
-Both Mystery Boxes
-Noragami Aragoto Collectors Edition
-Bartender Collectors Edition
-Tamako Market Collectors Edition
-Noein Collectors Edition
-Welcome to the Ballroom 1 and 2 Collectors Edition (BOGOF)
-SAO Alicization Part 1 and 2 (BOGOF)
-Konosuba Season 1 and 2 (BOGOF)
-Kokkoku Collectors Editon and Show By Rock (BOGOF)
-Kokoro Connect Complete Series and OVA Collection
-Familiar of Zero Season 2 and Season 3
-Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
-Shakugan No Shana Season 1 ans 2
-Nozaki Kun Collectors Edition
-Soni-Ani Complete Series
-Little Busters Season 1

THIS IS JUST DAY 1?!?!?
HALP ME! 😂😭
Tbh I saved a bit. I knew this year was gonna be a big one for me.
On the plus side; most of those MVM titles are insanely cheap, and they’re not going to be adding to the list each day…
I do note some things like W2tB (and Kings’ Game, etc) being in last years’ mystery box, and now valued at about £10 or less; which implies the titles have severely depreciated or the box was overpriced. Still; mug that I am, I’ve ordered both boxes (again).
Day 1 end, and I’ve spent approximately £480 at AtA, and £200 with MVM. And I haven’t even looked at the higher priced items yet.

Back