UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It was posted at 12. (Hanners is away so it was pre-planned iirc)
Interesting that the November releases listed in that Newswire does not list the releases of Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 1 (was due on 22nd Nov) and Black Lagoon (was due on 29th Nov). The respective pages for those releases still list those dates though?

Hopefully its just an oversight on the Newswire as delays to those would be very disappointing...

Interesting that the November releases listed in that Newswire does not list the releases of Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 1 (was due on 22nd Nov) and Black Lagoon (was due on 29th Nov). The respective pages for those releases still list those dates though?

Hopefully its just an oversight on the Newswire as delays to those would be very disappointing...
Same for Penguindrum (was now due for 22nd Nov, after some previous delays), but the page for that release still lists that date.

Wonder how much the new Cowboy Bebop release actually is, I wouldn't mind replacing my old CEs but they're having a laugh if the SRP is actually £69.99. The Newswire lists it as £39.99 (which seems more reasonable for something they've released several times already) but the product page has both £59.99 and £69.99 listed.

Last edited:
I have AL's complete series release for Cowboy Bebop so I wonder what the difference would be besides CE packaging?
Considering that it's the same number of discs, pre-order starts next Friday, release is supposed to follow on November 22nd, and there are no extras listed on the product page, I honestly wouldn't expect any.

Wonder how much the new Cowboy Bebop release actually is, I wouldn't mind replacing my old CEs but they're having a laugh if the SRP is actually £69.99. The Newswire lists it as £39.99 (which seems more reasonable for something they've released several times already) but the product page has both £59.99 and £69.99 listed.
I spotted that too! Thought oh £40 srp will probably be £30 EB that's pretty reasonable, so clicked on the link and saw £70 srp and £45 EB... there's the AL we know and love 😂
Great artwork, hard pass.

ctrl + f "seed destiny" 0 results found
gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

would've been interested in the cowboy bebop CE had they included the CD soundtrack in it seeing as the only way to get it from them is to buy the £200 vinyl set

I still haven't received Evangelion from Zavvi. Money was taken but no shipping email. I've got my other Zavvi orders that were made after the money was taken for Evangelion. Might give it till Monday or Tuesday then contact Zavvi.

I still haven't received Evangelion from Zavvi. Money was taken but no shipping email. I've got my other Zavvi orders that were made after the money was taken for Evangelion. Might give it till Monday or Tuesday then contact Zavvi.
Same here. Not fussed about getting it early but if they've taken my (credit card company's) money then I sodding well want it. Contacting them Monday if nothing by then.

Same here. Not fussed about getting it early but if they've taken my (credit card company's) money then I sodding well want it. Contacting them Monday if nothing by then.
I was charged on Monday and haven't received mine yet either.

Is there another Cloud Matsuri this year? (I kinda assumed there would be), I just took a look via google and didn't find much relating too a 2021.
It just the previous year it was 21-22nd, and if they were thinking roughly the same sort of time that would put it at the weekend of the 20-21st (which is now 2 weeks away), so was just thinking there would probably be some on site advertising on All the Anime or something at this point (maybe I'm jumping the gun and there plan was to put it out on Monday/start of new week).

Or is Cloud matsuri more of a replacement for the Anime conventions that couldn't go ahead?

Got a reply back from Zavvi about Evangelion:

Thanks for getting in touch about Neon Genesis Evangelion – Zavvi Exclusive Collector's Edition Blu-ray.

I would like to apologize for the delay in dispatch in this order.

Please note that this is fully stocked, the order has been released to the warehouse and is being prepped for dispatch.

Once this is sent to you, you will receive a confirmation email regarding delivery times scales.

This will be delivered to you very soon!

Back