UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just had to crack open my manga dvd to confirm that I very sadly, definitely do not have the same unique main menu
My copy doesn't have the menu from that video either. This is the one mine has:

The description and comments for that YouTube video suggest that it's the menu for the PAL version, implying that the one from the earlier clip is the US release. There also seems to be the suggestion that the PAL menu could be present on a different US pressing.

With the announcement of new Gundam titles, I'm guessing it's Gundam Seed Destiny near the end of this year.
Still hoping for either 08th MS Team or G Gundam coming soon.

Nothing much for me, may get InuYasha as £35 for 27eps is pretty good.
Tempted by SAO but I bought both parts of Alicization out of habit and owning every other release and I STRONGLY disliked it.
Just seemed like it dragged everything out far too long and never really went anywhere.

If anybody feels the treating themselves and can't possibly wait until the 30th August to spend £41 on the Unicorn standard, the Collector's Edition is still available on Amazon for £39 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Regarding Inuyasha, seeing as Anime Limited is giving this a new author and due to Johnny's, I wonder if V6's "Change the World" will remain intact, just like Viz's BD release, or if the song will be replaced.

Back