UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Predictions?
maybe lupin part 5 , perhaps some of the other titles mentioned , its ether EVA now EVA years end or EVA delayed :p

dosnt look like this sales targeting me considering the lack of free shipping @anime_andrew must be saving that till the last day :p

so far tho its a mix of things i already have , things i dont want and things i want in a SE or CE

Predictions?
In terms of already known licenses, any three of the following I reckon:
  • Black Lagoon Box Set (Season 1, The Second Barrage, Roberta's Blood Trail)
  • Blood-C Box Set (TV Series, The Last Dark)
  • In/Spectre
  • InuYasha Season 1
  • Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler
  • On-Gaku: Our Sound
  • We Rent Tsukumogami
Ascendance of a Bookworm is a possibility but it's been mentioned there may not be enough assets to provide a collector's set.
Cardcaptor Sakura's last update is that it's a "few months away" which probably means it's too soon to offer pre-orders just yet.
Lupin the Third Part 5 is a bit too soon to provide pre-orders as there's no concrete release date yet in the US.
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny is unannounced but they're likely waiting on Nozomi to reveal their date first.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is possible given other regions offering details, but it's probably saved for later this month or the next.
SAO Alicization -War of Underworld- is confirmed not to show up during this week's early birds.

i liked both Zombieland Saga S1 and Fruit Tart, is Love Live Sunshine S1/S2 worth getting?
If you liked the first Love Live then Sunshine is more of the same. Characters are still charming (third years still the best)
Not sure I'd recommend idols as a blind buy tho if you haven't watched any before. Defo a genre you try first to see if it's your thing I reckon.

I hope we get a Eupho collection at some point, I know we had S1 but I'd love to see one with S1/2 the films (maybe Liz + Blue Bird release as well separately?) Its been nice seeing Tamako Market and Violet Evergarden box sets so this is just wishful thinking over here

• In/Spectre
  • InuYasha Season 1
  • We Rent Tsukumogami

Definitely in for Kakegurui or We Rent Tsukumogami if either of those show up. If Black Lagoon, Blood-C, or In/Spectre come with a digipak instead of Amarays, I'll most likely double-dip on the US releases in my collection. Amarays, nope.

If you liked the first Love Live then Sunshine is more of the same. Characters are still charming (third years still the best)
Not sure I'd recommend idols as a blind buy tho if you haven't watched any before. Defo a genre you try first to see if it's your thing I reckon.
i've never seen any love live, one of the reasons i have a slight reason to give it a chance is because Aina Suzuki voices one of the girls in it who also voices Jashin who features in my avatar

• In/Spectre
  • InuYasha Season 1
  • We Rent Tsukumogami

Really, really hoping that one of them is Kakegurui; feels like I've been waiting ages for that to get a release. Shame Anime Limited only has the license for season 1, but I liked the first season better than the second anyway (although I'd be happy to have both).

I'd also be interested in a High School Fleet release, but it sounds like AL might have given up on ever releasing that one because of the potential sales. A little surprised that We Rent Tsukumogami doesn't fall in the same category; both seem pretty niche to me, but maybe I just don't have an accurate sense of Tsukumogami's popularity.

Just got dispatch notification on both mystery bundles.
So maybe Thursday/Friday they may not be so mysterious.

EDIT:
Gonna added my guess to what the mystery bundle's could be:

"Spooks and Spectres" Blu-ray Mystery Guess
Sword Art Online Alicization: Part 1 - Blu-ray
AJIN: Season 1 - Blu-ray
Tokyo Ghoul - Blu-ray
Calamity of a Zombie Girl - Blu-ray
Castlevania: Season 1 - Blu-ray

"Lights, Camera, Action" Blu-ray Mystery Guess
Show by Rock - Blu-ray
Millennium Actress - Blu-ray
Anonymous Noise - Blu-ray
Fireworks - Blu-ray
Sound! Euphonium - Blu-ray

Last edited:
I still put my money on Perfect Blue and Millenium Actress for the lights, camera, action box
Perfect Blue's been outta stock for a whle though

• In/Spectre
  • InuYasha Season 1
  • We Rent Tsukumogami
Ascendance of a Bookworm is a possibility but it's been mentioned there may not be enough assets to provide a collector's set.
Cardcaptor Sakura's last update is that it's a "few months away" which probably means it's too soon to offer pre-orders just yet.
Lupin the Third Part 5 is a bit too soon to provide pre-orders as there's no concrete release date yet in the US.
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny is unannounced but they're likely waiting on Nozomi to reveal their date first.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is possible given other regions offering details, but it's probably saved for later this month or the next.
SAO Alicization -War of Underworld- is confirmed not to show up during this week's early birds.
Just started InuYasha so good timing. I'd put money on NGE tbh but I could be massively wrong

Back