UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

For whatever reason Zavvi haven't sent a single update on my order to my registered email address. AL meanwhile have a website, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else accounts and yet nowhere have they posted any updates on delays to this. Just fed up at this point.

Only saving grace is that Zavvi haven't actually charged me any money yet.
I had to repeatedly ask Zavvi for updates because initially they would not respond to any of my queries concerning WWY

My FMPIV CE has arrived today finally (so much for RM 48hrs delivery) but there is some damage on the front cover side rim of collector's box.
All my orders has arrived except the FMP, FMP 2nd Raid and Nadesico which should also arrive today according to tracking.

Merry Xmas everyone

Hey all, just received The Promised Neverland set a couple days ago, art book is a lot more substantial than I thought it'd be so it makes for a very nice release IMO, just one little thing I noticed today;

The "elephant's butt" (sorry) AllTheAnime logo, with the sole other exception of Belladonna of Sadness which is gold, every other AL release I have which displays their logo on the spine the films all have a red logo and series a blue one, nice and consistent, however the Neverland series has a red rather than blue logo.

Not a complaint, I'm very happy with the release and looking forward to watching it over xmas, just curious if this was a small mistake on AL's part?

I also may or not get a just the teensiest bit of perverse pleasure knowing this'll probably drive a couple of you who hadn't noticed this yourselves a little mad. ;)

Anyways, merry xmas everyone.

The fact that today’s scheduled ScreenAnime tweet is advertising Heaven’s Feel has amused me. I love AL dearly but seeing out the year on another error is very on brand.

The fact that today’s scheduled ScreenAnime tweet is advertising Heaven’s Feel has amused me. I love AL dearly but seeing out the year on another error is very on brand.
I don't think it's an error. The fun tweets they send out like that always feature films that have previously been on the line up not just current ones.

If anyone else (just me?) bought code geass 2 and 3 with the box on the BOGOF in hopes of getting the first down the line, I just found a copy of it in my local HMV for 28. They won’t tell you over the phone if they have it, as it’s out of print. Maybe this info can be handy to someone else who wants to complete their new set :)

If anyone else (just me?) bought code geass 2 and 3 with the box on the BOGOF in hopes of getting the first down the line, I just found a copy of it in my local HMV for 28. They won’t tell you over the phone if they have it, as it’s out of print. Maybe this info can be handy to someone else who wants to complete their new set :)
wish i still had a HMV near me, could've tried for Gundam Origins I-IV CE

Reminds me of a few years ago with Persona 4, when it went out of print but I found some in HMV.

Guess it will be hit & miss that your local HMV has a copy on the shelf and hasn't been forced to close due to T4 rules.

Nope, frequently get ignored by the Customer Service or given a cut and paste standard response about it not being available. One reason a lot of eyes were rolled at a ‘Zavvi’ exclusive

I'd rather they actually hold off on shipping WwY until all the other holiday backlog has caught up with delivery, so I can at least get my copy over here in the States within 10 days of shipping, instead of it sitting for 40 days and 40 nights in Timbuktu.

Back