UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

They sent out emails on the 4th. This is the key bit:

Our current estimate (which is subject to change) is that stock should arrive in the UK before the end of the week commencing 14th December. Assuming nothing goes awry with that timeline we're hopeful stock can also begin shipping during that same week, but that is ultimately subject to when the stock has actually arrived.

I have not received such a message from Zavvi. In the order, the shipping date is supposed to be today.

Presume that means the Zavvi stock will be delayed beyond that and now not arriving before Christmas?

Just opened SAO: A part 2 and added this to the artbox with part 1 - the art cards in the space do not fit alongside both parts?
Put the cards in the Part 1 slipcase specifically and they should fit in there 👍
(It was an error at the the production house that they weren't in there to begin with with you received Part 1; they weren't meant to be in the filler box.)

Put the cards in the Part 1 slipcase specifically and they should fit in there 👍
(It was an error at the the production house that they weren't in there to begin with with you received Part 1; they weren't meant to be in the filler box.)
I figured that was the case. I'll try and fit them in my set.

UPDATE: Yep I can confirm it does fit, I took the digipack out first and after slotting the art cards the digipack was able to go in without any issues.

On the topic of Turn A I've gotta know something!
The logo on the box with the subtitle "called turn 'A' Gundam" is that like an actual thing or was it a translation thing back in the day when whoever designed the logo ask "hey, how do I say this?" And someone else said "its called turn a gundam" and he just misunderstood....

What I'm saying is it looks silly 😂

Either way I can't wait to finally recieve my copy of 'Gundam called turn 'A' gundam'.

On the topic of Turn A I've gotta know something!
The logo on the box with the subtitle "called turn 'A' Gundam" is that like an actual thing or was it a translation thing back in the day when whoever designed the logo ask "hey, how do I say this?" And someone else said "its called turn a gundam" and he just misunderstood....

What I'm saying is it looks silly 😂

Either way I can't wait to finally recieve my copy of 'Gundam called turn 'A' gundam'.
That called Turn A is wrt pronouncing the ∀ symbol.

Quick question, does Anime Limited have the rights for the Weathering With You soundtrack on its own? I ask because the CD soundtrack on the Weathering With You 4K DE has a product code of "ANIM0012", rather than a product code of "ANIxxxx_CD", and "ANIMxxxx" is used for Anime Limited's music label (example), whilst ANIxxxx_CD is what is typically used for their enclosure releases (example). The same CD is also in the US release by GKIDS as well.
IMG20201208004954_.jpg

Quick question, does Anime Limited have the rights for the Weathering With You soundtrack on its own? I ask because the CD soundtrack on the Weathering With You 4K DE has a product code of "ANIM0012", rather than a product code of "ANIxxxx_CD", and "ANIMxxxx" is used for Anime Limited's music label (example), whilst ANIxxxx_CD is what is typically used for their enclosure releases (example). The same CD is also in the US release by GKIDS as well.
They do not, they have a licence for a set number of units which were used in the steelbooks and the first run of the DE.

Back