UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

A bit of a BBFC rating discrepancy I've noticed with Bartender. On the Anime Limited website, the product description and the disc art on the stock image states that it's rated PG, yet the actual product itself (both the sticker on the shrinkwrap and the disc art) has the 12 rating. Unfortunately, I can't find any information on the BBFC website regarding it, and although there was an entry on it listed, it was listed as "null", even though it also states that it was passed uncut.

And as I've already mentioned on the BBFC topic, none of the other recent Anime Limited titles are even listed on the BBFC website, well, none that I could find anyway.

A bit of a BBFC rating discrepancy I've noticed with Bartender. On the Anime Limited website, the product description and the disc art on the stock image states that it's rated PG, yet the actual product itself (both the sticker on the shrinkwrap and the disc art) has the 12 rating. Unfortunately, I can't find any information on the BBFC website regarding it, and although there was an entry on it listed, it was listed as "null", even though it also states that it was passed uncut.

And as I've already mentioned on the BBFC topic, none of the other recent Anime Limited titles are even listed on the BBFC website, well, none that I could find anyway.

The BBFC has moved over to a new submission system so some hiccups are likely while stuff gets unified and the new system comes fully into effect :). Bartender's stock images (like a lot of product images) was done while BBFC was ongoing and a BBFC PG was expected. It got rated at a 12 for Episode 10 due to moderate and infrequent sex scenes in the end though - which is not null as the site says!

Other certs haven't shown up on the public-facing side - but I'd expect them to at some point!

Best,

AP

i just realised i never got the Attack on Titan CD that was supposed to be out at the start of the month but the website says mid-late september so i guess it should probably be coming next week

Other certs haven't shown up on the public-facing side - but I'd expect them to at some point!

Best,

AP
Interestingly virtually every Anime Limited title for the past 2 years pretty much haven't showed up on the BBFC site outside of Weathering With You, PROMARE and Konosuba (because those had theatrical). Bartender and WWY's home video were null'd lol.

The BBFC has moved over to a new submission system so some hiccups are likely while stuff gets unified and the new system comes fully into effect :). Bartender's stock images (like a lot of product images) was done while BBFC was ongoing and a BBFC PG was expected. It got rated at a 12 for Episode 10 due to moderate and infrequent sex scenes in the end though - which is not null as the site says!

Best,

AP

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm expecting this to be a reveal of the packaging and release date, but won't provide an early bird until around mid-October. Because otherwise those who also wanted to get Birthday Wonderland, Code Geass Re;surrection, Sword Art Online Alicization and Turn-A Gundam would be pissed if the EB showed up at the same time.

Going to predict it'll be a £69.99 SRP set and an end of November release window.

While I will be going for that, I've noticed that pre-orders will commence on the same day as the pre-orders for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection. Would that mean that 2 early birds would be happening at once, or will Code Geass pre-orders be delayed until a later date?

While I will be going for that, I've noticed that pre-orders will commence on the same day as the pre-orders for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection. Would that mean that 2 early birds would be happening at once, or will Code Geass pre-orders be delayed until a later date?
Does it really matter for the Geass EB as they won't beat the Amazon price?

It's like Weathering With You, B: The Beginning and Gundam SEED where the early bird will have a larger window than the usual 1 week period. Basically you have almost the entire month of October to grab it at the early bird price.

Back