UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

sometimes happens when the mvm guy prints the orders out and has a bit of a delay ticking the order sent on the orders, think it's more common when he's busy
I don't actually mark the orders as shipped, that's down to Anime Ltd - I merely ship the stuff.

Unfortunately I didn't get a notice despite being one of the first to order it, I guess the address change I requested caused mine to be shipped later. I'm not fussed as I literally went over Iron-Blooded Orphans this morning lol.
It's possible your order was either the one with the bundle, or was without the box - if its the former, I was waiting to hear if the parts 1 & 2 stock were coming from warehouse or AL office. If the latter the stock hasn't arrived yet, all we've had come in is the box edition stock which I'm halfway through. Any orders that were the bundle offer will be worked on once box edition orders are done. Hoping all will be done by end of the week.

It's possible your order was either the one with the bundle, or was without the box - if its the former, I was waiting to hear if the parts 1 & 2 stock were coming from warehouse or AL office. If the latter the stock hasn't arrived yet, all we've had come in is the box edition stock which I'm halfway through. Any orders that were the bundle offer will be worked on once box edition orders are done. Hoping all will be done by end of the week.
My order was the Gundam 00 Movie with Shop Exclusive Box just like those who had theirs shipped if that helps (not the bundle and regular version).

My order was the Gundam 00 Movie with Shop Exclusive Box just like those who had theirs shipped if that helps (not the bundle and regular version).
False alarm, it arrived eventually (my new location gets postage later than others) - I just didn't get a notice of dispatch that's all, which to be fair this isn't the first time that has happened (Gundam 00 Part 2 I recall did this).

Last edited:
YES. But I thought Gundams couldn’t support UEs and we don’t know if it will have the book yet..., I’ll keep my US preorder for now

also let me process no Wing or 00 UE but one for SEED and Destiny...

YES. But I thought Gundams couldn’t support UEs and we don’t know if it will have the book yet..., I’ll keep my US preorder for now

This is a very different project from practically every other Gundam release in terms of the sheer amount of content and number of discs - that, coupled with the growing demand we've seen for Gundam as we've seen its following build, means that it fits the model here.

And we'll definitely have an art book, we're just being cagey on the size of it until we get everything approved.

Gundam SEED is coming to the UK this December as an Ultimate Edition. All 13 Blu-ray discs are included.
Well, looks like I'm making my first Ultimate Edition purchase.

I was about to ask if this set will match the previous sets but it looks like Anime Limited anticipated my concern. " There will of course be a box store all the contents in that will be in similar style to our established “Gundam Collection” feel."

Was wondering if there is anymore news on the following:

Full Metal Panic IV
Planetes
Sword Art Online: Alicization

Will have news for folks over the coming months on all of those - but they're all underway and will have releases in 2020, as will Demon Slayer Yaiba Part 1.

We've been reshuffling our system on announcements and scheduling as you can tell and now we've got things a bit calmer internally you'll start seeing a kind of 2-month visibility on what's coming up on a more regulated basis now starting at end of this month :).

Well, looks like I'm making my first Ultimate Edition purchase.

I was about to ask if this set will match the previous sets but it looks like Anime Limited anticipated my concern. " There will of course be a box store all the contents in that will be in similar style to our established “Gundam Collection” feel."

It's going to follow the style of the usual Gundam's - so not an unusual sized set. This one fitted the Ultimate label primarily due to how complete the release is in terms of content (both versions, SD-BD original dub, HD Remaster and new dub, bonus features, compilation films). The only question as noted before is exact page count of the book - which we'll have firmed up as soon as we can but we want to make it as lengthy as we can so stay tuned on that :)! It definitely won't be like the others in terms of page count there.

Back