UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Kinda annoying IBO season one opens with an unskippable 2 minute trailer for a US release. Know sharing masters is the nature of the beast but given an AL logo was added surely that could have been snipped?

Kinda annoying IBO season one opens with an unskippable 2 minute trailer for a US release. Know sharing masters is the nature of the beast but given an AL logo was added surely that could have been snipped?

On PS4 you can get to the main menu as soon as the first warning shows up by pressing the menu button. (Square)

Interestingly, Funi's IBO S1 uses Sunrise's English dub video master (same as GundamInfo Youtube stream) with the broadcast version mistakes that were later fixed for the JP BD (I guess the French BD will use JP BD master?). I only checked episode #2 and the changes don't seem to be big. Sadly the English dub video master uses only the episode #3 variant of Opening #1.
Did the OP change much? Only one I recall is
the rest of the Turbine women being added to the shot with Naze.

This has reminded me that before the current arrangement Bandai Visual released AGE region free with the YouTube subs, meaning errors on those are preserved on the global Blu rays.

"A reason to fight? What it is?!"

Just received the shipping notice for the Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer CE
Unfortunately I didn't get a notice despite being one of the first to order it, I guess the address change I requested caused mine to be shipped later. I'm not fussed as I literally went over Iron-Blooded Orphans this morning lol.

Looks like mine has shipped.

Seems like I'm going to be watching alot of Gundam in the coming weeks. I've never seen Iron-Blooded Orphans so that'll be a pleasure to start once I finished watching G no Reconguista. A show which has been sitting on my shelf since it was released and I'm only now getting around to watching.

Back