UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Excuse me for asking but who is Hanners? Does he/she work at Anime Limited? 😃
He works for Anime Limited, here's a photo of him:
rs_1024x565-170624152702-1024-toy-story-062417.jpg

According to hanners only 1 person ordered more than 1 copy, and that was someone ordering 2 (1 for themselves, and another for a family member whos at work).

So nobody scalped the £115 bundle

So then it really just was people like me who button mashed F5 and had a bit of luck that got it then. Still, hopefully the art book gets a separate release (or something similar) for all those who missed that set.

So then it really just was people like me who button mashed F5 and had a bit of luck that got it then. Still, hopefully the art book get a separate release (or something similar) for all those who missed that set.

Given that we're using leftover stock from the US release. I wouldn't hold your hopes up.

So then it really just was people like me who button mashed F5 and had a bit of luck that got it then. Still, hopefully the art book gets a separate release (or something similar) for all those who missed that set.
I actually had to exit and go back to main page and then that way but still got it by 17:01 due to Apple Pay

I was Umming and Ah-ing about which bundle and then forgot... Managed to get what must have been one of the last regular bundles. A shame but I guess I do have the ring and t-shirt from the old CPM releases....

Was at work and didn't think they'd sell out THAT fast, so missed out on the bundle with the artbook, ordered the regular bundle before they sold out though.

Was still kind of a no-brainer for me because I've been wanting this show for a while, was even tempted to import when Right Stuf had bundles on sale before, but anyone else somewhat disappointed with the amaray cases in this release?

Plastic Memories too, seems to be a growing trend for AL's limited editions, problem with them for me is they just seem so much less "special", with really not much to distinguish them from the SE releases that usually follow, so far less incentive to pay a premium for them, and not really caring if I end up missing out on them.

bloody hell only 80 of the bundle what hell are anime linted playing at and the regular bundle is only 100 at low numbers like this very few people get a look in.

Back