UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

If you get Plastic Memories Part 1 from MVM or Amazon its not the worst price but im still happy to wait until I can get both parts for £40 or less.

Nothing for me in the Easter sale. Was hoping for more pre-orders, but maybe the two I particularly want, Tamako Market and Violet Evergarden, are not ready to go up for pre-order yet.

Looks like there was something for me on today's sale. I got the Code Geass Movie Trilogy bundle in the end. Overall, I was rather disappointed with the Easter sales. I was hoping to see some pre-orders (other than Gundam 0083) in the sales, but alas, it's not to be.

Nothing for me either, I could probably be tempted by Plastic Memories and/or Twin Star Exorcists, but not quite at those prices.

I kinda feel like their xmas sales are working against them a bit, because it seems so very likely that the same titles while be on sale then for considerably less...

I'm not sure if this is already mentioned, but Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I - Initiation was added on the Titles Nearly Out-of-Print section on 8th April.

It seems that due to the region coding error (BD being Region A instead of B, and the DVD being Region 1 instead of 2), Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki is listed as "Coming Soon" and is no longer available for order, probably until the region coding is corrected (the page still lists the date as "13th April" (today's date)).

It seems that due to the region coding error (BD being Region A instead of B, and the DVD being Region 1 instead of 2), Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki is listed as "Coming Soon" and is no longer available for order, probably until the region coding is corrected (the page still lists the date as "13th April" (today's date)).
What? Did they accidentally release the US version?! 😱

What? Did they accidentally release the US version?! 😱
Answer from the Defective/Disappointing Discs thread:
Hanners on Discord:

S8WzTGp.png

Looking at all the stuff manga is going to be releasing, I noticed DxD there with season 3. Wasn't that already released ages back? Swear I saw it in stores or at some convention.

Looking at all the stuff manga is going to be releasing, I noticed DxD there with season 3. Wasn't that already released ages back? Swear I saw it in stores or at some convention.
As Doc mentioned, select Funimation UK titles are coming back under the Manga Entertainment label properly. So far only High School DxD BorN and Prison School have been confirmed. The rest of the DxD franchise is coming back either way considering it's a popular franchise.

Back