UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I actually can't imagine Barakamon continuing after that ending tbh, like obviously it could (and did? Unless it was an anime only ending) but it felt like a very good stopping point for me.

Anyway I chucked in a last minute order for Yona of the Dawn before the sale ended.

Didn't Barakamon have an ending though? More than I can say for Gangsta which just stopped halfway through an arc.

Haven't seen Yona so can't comment

Yeah Barakamon had a satisfying ending but it only adapted around a third of the manga. Since I'm currently reading the manga, once ive read the whole series im not sure i'll want to rewatch it anytime soon. I was extremely close to ordering it though!

Day 10 hasn't even been started on sadly. Took me nearly 5 days just to work through Day 8...[of which still isn't completely finished because of stock shortages.]
Thanks for the update on this. Could it be that there's also a delay on orders made in the MVM Christmas Sale ? As my order from December 18th is still in processed status.

Thanks for the update on this. Could it be that there's also a delay on orders made in the MVM Christmas Sale ? As my order from December 18th is still in processed status.
Working my way through both as best I can. Mystery bundles first part and sequel day are shipping today.

A Silent Voice Blu-ray/DVD 2020 Limited Edition set will now be getting released on 24th February 2020, a few weeks after it's originally announced release date.

A Silent Voice Blu-ray/DVD 2020 Limited Edition set will now be getting released on 24th February 2020, a few weeks after it's originally announced release date.

Did I read somewhere that this LE re-release will be minus something from the original AL CE set? And is the box going to look like the JP release, the white box? I really love the artwork and metallic highlights on the original CE box set, it's one of my most favorite AL CE sets.

The AOL Geass III Listing says its been delayed a week.
Amazon also has that date listed.
asked about this and they said it's still the 13th for them but they've set it as the 20th for amazon and AoL to allow them to recieve stock which means i guess AL are shipping themself for orders from their site

Question about the collector's edition of Gundam Wing. Will the standard edition of part 2 fit snugly in the part 1 collector's box? Or does one need to purchase the version with the booklet in order to achieve a proper fit?

Back