UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

In case anyone is interested release date for both part 3 and 4 of Twin Star Exorcists is listed as Dec 16th so hopefully get them before Xmas!

just to check has anyone else not had a transaction appear in order history, as I ordered 2 items the other day but I didnt receive confirmation email or have it show in history although still got paypal email with the transaction reference

just to check has anyone else not had a transaction appear in order history, as I ordered 2 items the other day but I didnt receive confirmation email or have it show in history although still got paypal email with the transaction reference
Are you sure you were logged in when you ordered? I've ordered something using Paypal without noticing I wasn't logged in before.

Yeah you can order stuff without a account as I've done it before by mistake and everything arrived just fine (although I did panic when I noticed the order wasn't there and had to get someone at Anime Limited to confirm that the order was actually made).

this is like @Girls wIth Guns Fav day of the Sale :p

Well even though I am not a fan of mecha, I do own all six Gundam Origin and both Gundam Thunderbolt releases that are in the sale, except mine are the Japanese sets I imported.

JP Gundam Origin I-VI singles
JP Gundam Thunderbolt Blu-ray Box sets

I also bought IBO, in that big Funimation Limited Edition box I disposed of except for the chipboard box inside to hold the four disc cases. These newer, more recent releases of Gundam I found interesting enough to purchase; I just can't seem to get into the older stuff.

Last edited:
Well even though I am not a fan of mecha, I do own all six Gundam Origin and both Gundam Thunderbolt releases that are in the sale, except mine are the Japanese sets I imported.

I also bought IBO, in that big Funimation Limited Edition box I disposed of except for the chipboard box inside to hold the four disc cases. These newer, more recent releases of Gundam I found interesting enough to purchase; I just can't seem to get into the older stuff.
SHL76m2.png

Too bad Gundam is kinda hard to dive into UC wise with a lack of legal streams, and quite expensive BD sets.

I'm hoping to eventually dip my toes in with one of the AU titles.

I think Tomino was quoted as saying something like "Watch Gundam. Steal it if you have to!"

....Uh, but who'd do that with great sale prices like this?!

I have the entire Gundam Universe(s) fansubbed
- but I didn't say that out loud to anyone, you only heard about it via some whispered gossip within the grapevine of my mind... 🤫

That doesn't mean I'll ever watch or like any of it, though.

Last edited:

Finally the truth comes out, next you’ll be telling us that despite not liking Shonen fighting shows you do in fact make exceptions for Dragonball Z and Naruto. :p

I feel fairly confident in saying you’d enjoy Unicorn with a taste more inclined towards the more serious modern shows, but you might be a wee bit confused given the three UC series and movie that take place prior to it.

Back