UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So, to clarify for folks (as I appreciate we've ended up making this more confusing than we really should, so it's a lesson we've learned for future products of this nature if and when they come along!)...

Basically, our plan as it stands is to make our Endless Waltz Collector's Edition the "deluxe" release, with a box into which you can slot your Part 1 and Part 2 sets. That will be the only "deluxe" SKU in that sense, so there won't be a complete deluxe set.

What we are hoping to do is offer some shop-exclusive bundles of the entire series when Endless Waltz is released, but if that does come to fruition they will be very limited in stock so there won't be too many to go around.
Would that be then EB £90 as that's the EBs total (I assume?)
Also a extra question will 00 have all the films and special editions?

Last edited:
Would that be then EB £90 as that's the EBs total (I assume?)
Also a extra question will 00 have all the films and special editions?

We'll figure out pricing closer to the time, but we won't be jerks about pricing, I can promise that at least!

We're still finalising everything for Gundam 00, but the release plan will be the same as Wing in terms of individual sets that build into a complete edition - and yes, the plan is that part of that will include the film and OVAs once we have everything set in stone. More details on Part 1 of that soon, hopefully!

Ruh-roh

Gundam Wing Episode #9 - 00:18:28 - 00:18:30 corrupted frame when Deathscythe slices a Leo

00:18:28.941 - No problem

00:18:28.983 - No problem

00:18:29.025 - Corrupted frame

00:18:29.066 - No problem

00:18:29.108 - No problem

Corrupted frame is not present on the official Youtube stream. Dunno if it's present on the US release.

Last edited:
Has September - December lineup been announced yet?
Nothing yet outside of the already announced Attack on Titan: Roar of Awakening, Silver Spoon Season 2, Parts 3 & 4 of Twin Star Exorcists and the Gundam titles Gundam Wing Part 2, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, Gundam 00, Gundam 00 Special Edition and Gundam 00 the Movie.

Ajin: Demi-Human Season 2 (with Films 2-3) and Code Geass Movies 2-3 were mentioned as being worked on via the discord.

Back