UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

G Gundam. It's called G Gundam.

It stands for both God Gundam and Gundam The Gundam (Gundam of Gundams in the dub), the title given to the winner of the Gundam Fight.

Don't mind me. 33 year old G fan that has been defending the show since he was 17.

All this time I thought he was on about Requinista of G and was thinking "what's wrong with the BD?" lol

I remember my first exposure to G Gundam was through the first Dynasty Warriors: Gundam game. I was so... so very confused, having only watched Wing and the first two UC series heading into the game...

I remember my first exposure to G Gundam was through the first Dynasty Warriors: Gundam game. I was so... so very confused, having only watched Wing and the first two UC series heading into the game...
My first exposure to Gundam was also Dynasty Warriors: Gundam. Such a great game (Bandai Namco needs to make a Gundam Musou 5 for char sake).

Was away for a week on the Azores and missed out on some stuff, especially the different Easter sales.

One question though, so the EB code for Re:Zero CE Part 2 knocks off 5£ of the price making it £34.99, is that correct ?

Back