UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Okay maybe I over exaggerated slightly in hopes of some dry humor... but really if I'm faced with too many people in one place I try to avoid.

In other news I'm glad Anime Ltd have an early bird on the second movie and the release is on track.

Gurren Lagann CE dispatched from Zavvi. Not sure I like that the delivery estimate is February 20th - February 21st though.

I'm more worried that it isn't clear yet that I got the cheaper price under the Pre Order price guarantee. When I pre ordered the set was £41.99 but now it's only £29.99

This is the first time I've bought something from Zavvi where the price has changed like this and my email invoice and under my account both still list the price as £41.99? So has anyone had experience with there pre order price guarantee?

I'm more worried that it isn't clear yet that I got the cheaper price under the Pre Order price guarantee. When I pre ordered the set was £41.99 but now it's only £29.99

This is the first time I've bought something from Zavvi where the price has changed like this and my email invoice and under my account both still list the price as £41.99? So has anyone had experience with there pre order price guarantee?
I literally was scared I'd get charged £42 so I cancelled last week... and reordered for £30.

Playing the blame game probably isn't helpful, let's just hope Aniplex and AL still have a degree of flexibility price-wise. Because I don't know that the set will sell otherwise.

Back