UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Was Re:Zero disks fixed for the standard release?
The standard edition uses the correct discs yes (that's how each of us got our replacements).
If not, any plans to release the Director's Cut + 2 OVA's instead
The director's cut I doubt will be brought over to the west as it had nothing particularly new to the arcs and the only new segment that was included at the end of the director's cut is included as the first scene of the second season. The OVAs, on the other hand, has a better chance.

The standard edition uses the correct discs yes (that's how each of us got our replacements).

The director's cut I doubt will be brought over to the west as it had nothing particularly new to the arcs and the only new segment that was included at the end of the director's cut is included as the first scene of the second season. The OVAs, on the other hand, has a better chance.

Was there much difference with the disks? I didn't realise there was an issue.

Primarily in Part 1, but basically the video quality was considerably worse than the simulcast streams. This affected pretty much every English territory that released it on Blu-ray.

Ah. I think I've been pretty oblivious in noticing stuff like this then. I wonder if I should simply get a hold of the standard editions then when they are on sale to get a hold of the disks.
Did it affect part 1 and 2? Or just one of them?

Ah. I think I've been pretty oblivious in noticing stuff like this then. I wonder if I should simply get a hold of the standard editions then when they are on sale to get a hold of the disks.
Did it affect part 1 and 2? Or just one of them?
Just Part 1. Part 2 took an entire year to be released as a result of Part 1's video problem.

Just Part 1. Part 2 took an entire year to be released as a result of Part 1's video problem.

Ah, that's a relief at least with part 2.

I also was not aware, I'll have to compare the two sometime and see.
There is a link about the replacment scheme from anime news

Would the disk replacement scheme still be active, or is it an email them and see?
Looking at that, that was over a year ago going by the published date. I'd sort of doubt it would still be running now.

Still active afaik. I've put in for a replacement from the Christmas bundle, haven't sent off the discs yet due to the lockdown.

Really? I'll drop an email then and see if it's still ongoing. Can't harm to try, and with the lockdown lifted enough to let me go places I could get it to the post office and get envelops for it.

Really? I'll drop an email then and see if it's still ongoing. Can't harm to try, and with the lockdown lifted enough to let me go places I could get it to the post office and get envelops for it.
AL are still working from home so there is no one there to receive the discs atm. It's also the reason the Gundam Wing bundles have not been shipped yet.

I'd still fire an email and get the ball rolling though.

Back