UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Ping Pong has been going down in price for a while (just a hunch, but I’m guessing it didn’t exactly grab the casual blind-buy market with that title and cover art) but this is the first time I’ve seen Tatami this cheap, even on its own.

Still, gonna hold off on this one I think. When you’ve got limited funds for the month if something better came up later down the line I’d be tearing what remains of my hair out.

Great bundle, already own both though and i haven't seen either of the films yet so can't say whether i'd like them enough to want posters of them so it'll be a pass from me. Definitely recommend Ping Pong though it's great, looking forward to watching Tatami too.

So... how long until AL just start selling posters on their site? I'd really like that Night is Short one, but I'm not buying the bundle for it. However, I'd happilly spend ~£5 for it separately. Easily accessible, good-looking anime posters (especially theatrical ones) seem to be somewhat of a rarity in the UK.

So... how long until AL just start selling posters on their site? I'd really like that Night is Short one, but I'm not buying the bundle for it. However, I'd happilly spend ~£5 for it separately. Easily accessible, good-looking anime posters (especially theatrical ones) seem to be somewhat of a rarity in the UK.
I second this. I'd throw all my money at theatrical posters - especially if we could pay a bit extra to have them framed (okay, that one might be pushing it :p).

Although Mum is super cool and ordered me the Yuasa bundle for Christmas - she's great. I've seen Tatami and would like to own it, but the usual asking price was too high for me. I've never seen Ping Pong, so better chance than any to give it a go.

Yeah I'd really like the Night is Short one too, still pretty tempted to just grab the bundle as I kinda want Ping Pong too and I assume I could get like £15 for Tatami from somewhere (I would gift it, but I know for a fact none of my anime watching friends would like it as they're awful people... ).

Well, that's two for two in terms of 12 Days Offers. I already own Tatami Galaxy & Ping Pong, but for that price I can save, sell or gift them at a later date. I'm sure there's a few people I know stateside that would be happy for the former. Also, it's not every day you get the chance to own a A2-sized Yusuke Nakamura print. ^^

So that's Escaflowne, Hokusai, Tatami & Ping Pong, in addition to a Hyouka replacement. At this rate AL may will be sending everything in a wooden crate once the offers are over.

Back