UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Better off looking at which Káze & Animatsu titles they haven't rescued yet.
  • Tiger & Bunny
  • Persona 4: The Animation
  • Nisekoi (long shot)
  • Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
  • Amagi Brilliant Park
  • My Love Story
  • Ushio & Tora

There's always a good chance Sentai are playing nice and have returned an email for titles like Oshi no Ko and Eminence In Shadow.

Personal wishlist:
Gundam: The 08th MS Team
0080: War in the Pocket
The Big O.
The Giant Robo ova series (1992–1998)
Monster (2004)
Tokyo Godfathers 4k
little Witch Academia

Oh and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood BUT with the full remaster done by Dynit (Dynit's compressionist confirmed that they did a reverse upscale to native res and then a re-upscale. Aliasing will be mostly fixed)

Better off looking at which Káze & Animatsu titles they haven't rescued yet.
  • Tiger & Bunny
  • Persona 4: The Animation
  • Nisekoi (long shot)(
  • Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
  • Amagi Brilliant Park
  • My Love Story
  • Ushio & Tora

There's always a good chance Sentai are playing nice and have returned an email for titles like Oshi no Ko and Eminence In Shadow.

A couple more I can think of,

Danmachi Season 1
Himouto! Umaru-chan Season 1
Mardock Scramble Triliogy
School-Live!

I'm still waiting on the (hopefully) inevitable Carole & Tuesday announcement which I won't shut up about 😂 that and Lupin Zero.

Anime Limited will most likely announce it, as I imported the US premium edition last month. ;)

A couple more I can think of,

Danmachi Season 1
Himouto! Umaru-chan Season 1
Mardock Scramble Triliogy
School-Live!

Anime Limited will most likely announce it, as I imported the US premium edition last month. ;)
Think I've said it before but didn't add them as it would be pretty s#itty of AL to go after Danmachi & Umaru-chan with MVM having the rest of the series.....
So yeah bang them on the list 🤣

Obviously assuming MVM actually wanted them, if not they're fair game but sniping another distributor's series ain't cool.

This weeks EB is Yohane the Parhelion: Sunshine in the Mirror

Back