UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I was under the impression 73 stargazer wasn't going to be released separately from the seed destiny ultimate edition?
The product page only ever stated the compilation films and original SD version of Seed Destiny were exclusive to the Ultimate Edition.

With Pompo's release date less than a week away, what do we reckon? On schedule or last minute two month delay? I'm hoping for the former and fearing the latter.

Ordered my copy from UP so will be waiting a bit longer even in the most optimistic case.

With Pompo's release date less than a week away, what do we reckon? On schedule or last minute two month delay? I'm hoping for the former and fearing the latter.

Ordered my copy from UP so will be waiting a bit longer even in the most optimistic case.

Well considering Magical Doremi was due out yesterday (according to their website) and we haven't heard anything about it dispatching yet, I would say Pompo's likely delayed as well, unfortunately.

Last edited:

We probably need to start an anxiety management support group for people who preorder a lot of AL titles.

Well considering Magical Doremi was due out yesterday (according to their website) and we haven't heard anything about it dispatching yet, I would say Pompo's likely delayed as well, unfortunately.
😬

I hadn't even heard of that.

Pompo's the first AL release I've preordered in quite a while and I was wondering if they'd got any better at the communicating delays thing. That it's not listed (or I can't find it) on Amazon or Zavvi probably bodes ill.

I do regret not importing Pompo last year, but seeing as I didn't, I might as well stick it out as AL's release looks so much nicer and can't be too far off.

Maybe depends when they take money for the order, i honestly just say take my money and walk away when I per-order (probably via PayPal which probably is straight away).
If its they take money straight away, then yeah probably doesn't make too much differnce doing realistic dates. but if it is when they dispatch/ release then there isn't any surprises in peoples banks.

Stock was delayed in transit but arrived today, so that's shipping imminently (if it hasn't started already). Last I heard Pompo is in a similar position of being broadly on time but isn't going to be shipping early (as folks have gathered) like many of our releases.

Stock was delayed in transit but arrived today, so that's shipping imminently (if it hasn't started already). Last I heard Pompo is in a similar position of being broadly on time but isn't going to be shipping early (as folks have gathered) like many of our releases.

That's great! really looking forward to watching Pompo, so thanks for the update.

Can confirm Looking for Magical Doremi has been dispatched today, should be here on Friday.

Yup, my copy has been dispatched as well.

Back