UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just a quick question, my Animeunlimited subscription ends tomorrow, do I have to renew it, or does it renew automatically?
It should be set to auto renew, using stripe, in fact there isn't any option to not have it auto renew, or even send out a reminder a few days or a week before it renews, unfortunately...

I've cancelled mine for now, haven't ordered anything since In/Spectre I think, may very well re-sub later but no point in paying for a subscription for something I'm not currently using at all...

It should be set to auto renew, using stripe, in fact there isn't any option to not have it auto renew, or even send out a reminder a few days or a week before it renews, unfortunately...

I've cancelled mine for now, haven't ordered anything since In/Spectre I think, may very well re-sub later but no point in paying for a subscription for something I'm not currently using at all...

When you cancelled the remainder of the sub will continue until it runs out ?

Thanks for letting me know!

I plan on keeping my subscription for now, just wasn't sure if I had to renew myself or not.

That's good news to hear with Crunchyroll, since obviously with Sony owning them there is worry that they simply won't play ball with others in case they maybe want to do something with the series 5 years down the line.

Since people asked about stuff, don't suppose there has ever been any interest in Tower Of God at all?

To the surprise of absolutely no one, it looks like CCS has been delayed yet again lol now listed as the 4th of July on Anime-on-Line which is how we usually find out things are delayed now days. Seems JJK has also been delayed until the 6th of June.

hi is there any chance of you releasing pocos udon world. super lovers or any other yaoi

Heya!

For Poco's Udon World - if I had the chance I definitely would, it's not on the radar right now but if that changes will let folks know!

On the BL / Yaoi side of things - That's an area we've not done a great deal in barring Junjo Romantica which didn't do badly so never say never on more. To manage expectations though I think Super Lovers is unlikely though as I think it's unlikely to clear BBFC though.

Andrew

If it does do that, please let us know and we'll manually cancel / refund for you. It's not something we have much control on this side or we'd have set it up to make it easier.

Makes complete sense there! Look forward to hopefully seeing you there again sometime :).

Andrew

That's good news to hear with Crunchyroll, since obviously with Sony owning them there is worry that they simply won't play ball with others in case they maybe want to do something with the series 5 years down the line.

Since people asked about stuff, don't suppose there has ever been any interest in Tower Of God at all?

Well for now - there's definitely bigger things for them to do (integrating companies of the size of Funimation and Crunchyroll is not an easy or fast task) but we do have some stuff here that is on-going from the before times still yet to talk about. We'll see what the future has to bring too though :)!

Re Tower of God - there's certainly interest on my side here - I loved the series and it's one of the CR Originals so I'd love to see what kind of materials lurked to make a nice edition for it...

Andrew

@anime_andrew

I've seen people ask about Yuru Camp and A Place Further Than the Universe, but I'm guessing as there's no US release it would be more difficult to release especially as there from a less popular genre.

Although you did release Amanchu! which seems similar and as far as I can tell is the only version, still haven't got round to watching it yet!

Regarding the next Gundam news going to be announced as mentioned in their last blog entry, I get the feeling AL will announce this or something else.

Gundam Cucuruz Doan's Island Blu-ray is going to be release same time as theatrical screenings (same as Hathaway's Flash).
1652874872385.png

Back