UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Honestly it's a shame for the people that used Screen Anime but the idea of an £18 a year sub for a flat 10% off in the store is a far more appealing prospect for me. I didn't sign up to Screen Anime as it mostly showed things I already owned on BD anyway and £40 for a 10% discount seemed a bit much (although it'd definitely have paid for itself by now if I did sign up...).

I had a look at how many times I have used the Screen Anime 10% discount, and the results are as follows:

unknown.png

tRbfiAI.png

at £18 i think i might consider it but i think most of the stuff i buy from AL is just gundam CEs or regular stuff
would be nice to have 2 tiers, i don't really go to conventions and the postman will probably destroy the magazine trying to jam it in the postbox

I'll probably wait until there's an early bird I want before signing up.

Also when did AL announce they had JUJUTSU KAISEN? I must have missed that one.

Screen Anime discount was brilliant, so I'm glad they are still keeping that as an option. I only started Screen Anime sub a similar time too the Christams sale and pretty much the saving discounts on the christmas sale was probably enought to make it worth it.

I honestly would not have been fussed if they had just switched me over from screen anime to Anime Unlimited. But probably to be fair it is probably the best option for fewest complaint. So I can only assume my remaining gift card amount will be going towards Unlimited Anime sub.

Back